Introduction

☾ Hey, my name is iulia, but you would be Alexis Malfoy. Thanks for choosing my story, love. If you want to check out my other stories ( ,, Dear Tom Riddle " or ,, Griffinwhore " ).

☾ In this story, darling, you will fall for Mattheo Riddle. Given the fact that your name is well-known in the wizarding world, you and all the famous slytherins are best friends ( Tom Riddle, Mattheo Riddle, Pansy, which is also you roomate, Blaise, and of course, your little brother, Draco Malfoy ).

☾ You are in your 6th at Hogwarts, which mean you are 16 years old. I would put your visuals at the end of this chapter. I would put pictures that might help you understand the story at the end of every chapter ( outfits, views, makeup looks etc. ).

☾ ! TW ! This story does contain sexual content which involves the following: Bondage, edging, dominant/submissive roles, roleplaying, blood, BDSM, knives, whips, toys, spitting, degrading, praising, thigh riding, threesomes, unprotected sex ( no pregnancy ), choking, katoptronophilia ( mirror kink ).

☾ This story does contain violence, dark humor, people of color, LGBTQ+ people and couples and other mature themes. If you're misogynist, classist or racist, please leave.

All characters from the Harry Potter books/films belong to JK Rowling. The only characters I know are the ones I added.

☾ I hope you are going to like my story and please let me know what you would like to see in the following chapters or stories. Thank you for your support. Love you and have an amazing day, just like you. Oh, this is how you would look like, but you could always just imagine yourself:

 Oh, this is how you would look like, but you could always just imagine yourself: