Chapter 16-The dark master

A/N: Introducing to the story
Hardin Scott as The dark master:

A/N: Introducing to the storyHardin Scott as The dark master:

————————————————————————

I finally wake up to my mom spacing the curtains from one another. I groan in frustration, squirming away from the light.

,, Alexis, wake up. It's important. You and the other kids are going back to Hogwarts. I'll explain everything later. " She takes off the covers.

I look at her with suspicion as she gets all my bags ready. I get dressed, my theories multiplying at the speed of light. Why was she so quiet ?

,, Hey, mom ? " I gently pull her away from packing my stuff.

She was pale and looked scared. Very anxious.

,, Is everything alright ? " I stare into her eyes for any type of sign.

,, I love you. Just remember that. " And with that we sprint down the stairs and into the living room.

,, Mom, wait- " I begin to say, getting cut of my by dad.

,, Kid, you need to leave. Your brother is already there, but know that we all love you, no matter what happens. " My dad says and both my parents hug me, but I could see the tears building up.

We share one last moment together before we teleport back to Hogwarts. I was so scared and confused.

,, Do you guys know what this is all about ? " I turn to Tom and Theo, but they started walking faster in opposite directions.

I was left with my own thoughts, but they weren't good ones. I kept thinking about my cuts. The spell has run out this morning, so they were visible again. I quickly go to my dorm to change.

I get a long sleeved black shirt, grey sweats and some sneakers, getting off to class. I didn't want to talk to anybody. I felt like if I did, it might just slip out.

Everything was pretty normal the rest of the day, but as I walk to my dorm after classes, I hear arguing just as I opened the door.

,, No, you are not going to take him away from me ! " I heard a women's voice shouting as I eavesdropped from behind the door.

,, It's not my fault he doesn't want you anymore ! " Pansy shouts back as I decide to just go in my dorm, walking in.

,, Oh, hi, Alexis. " Pansy says warmly, sounding sorry.

,, Hey, Pans, what's going on ? " I ask, putting my books on my bed.

,, Well- " Pansy begins to say, but gets cut off by her.

,, Your little bitchy friend here is trying to fuck my boyfriend. " Angelina says as my eyes widen at her attitude.

,, First of all, my friend is everything but bitchy, comparing to you, second of all, watch it and- " I reply to her, only to get cut off by her aswell.