Chapter 4-One of my fuck toys

A/N: I found this song that reminded me of Mattheo. You can listen to it when you're reading this. Let me know if you want the autor's note before the chapter starts or after the chapter. Here's the song. It' called ,,Wasted love ".

———————————————————————

As I walk to class next to Pansy, I try my best to hold back tears. I haven't gotten much sleep last night due to the unpleasant events. I have told Pansy everything last night, but somehow, I regret it.

She now treats me like a glass. Like I would break any minute. But maybe that's how I am. Maybe I could break any minute. I try to push these thoughts deep down, as we reach McGonagall's class.

,, Good morning, class. Today we will learn to turn a glass into water. " She says, entering the class.

I was grateful for the fact that Pansy woke me up in time and we weren't late this time.

As soon as I sit down, my eyes dart to him. He was already looking at me, but as we maintain eye contact, his lips curl into a smirk.

I break out staring contest by looking down at my book. I try not to let me tears overflow my eyes. I direct my attention to the board the teacher was writing on, taking notes, trying to get distracted from him.

That didn't work as I feel him glance to me from time to time. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of even looking at him. He didn't deserve me.

The class seemed like it was lasting for years, but right when I started to get comfortable, the bell announced the end of the class.

,, Class dismissed. " Professor McGonagall shouted, wiping the notes from the board.

All students rush out of the classroom. All but him. He was leaning against the wall next to the doors. I try to walk past him, but one of my books falls next to his feet.

I feel his smirk burning on me as McGonacall leaves the class thru the back door. I pick my book up and try to leave, but he steps in front of me.

,, Leaving so fast, princess ? " He says, smirking, looking down at me.

I look at the ground, not wanting to get lost in his eyes again.

,, Move, Riddle. " I say as I push him to the side, walking past him.

,, Oh, feisty. I like it. Why don't you save some of that for my bed, tonight ? " He shouts, watching me leave and laughing proudly.

I simply just roll my eyes at his comment as I leave for my next class. The whole day was a disaster. He kept following me everywhere, trying to get me to talk or to give him a reaction.

I tried my best not to give him anything, but failed as, at the end of the day, I choke on my drink as he says ,, You need to work on that gag reflex, precious. I can help. "

I get up from my seat in the Great Hall, turn to him and say ,, Shut the fuck up before I make you. "

I clench my jaw and fists, starting to shake with anger.

,, I like the second option better. " He smirks.

I couldn't take it anymore. I swing my right hand up, slapping him across the face with it. Hard. He tilts his head, his cheek turning red.

,, Try me again and I won't hold anything back. " I say as I leave the Grand Hall.

I say the password to the painting in front of the Slytherin common room, sprint up the stairs to my dorm.