Chapter 39-Finally with him

*flashback from chapter 6*

I don't get up, acting asleep. I hear him get closer to me. He bends down to my face, kissing my forehead.

,, I love you. You have no idea how much. I will just wait a while until you are over him. " He whispers, mostly to himself, as he probably though I was asleep, then he sighs and leaves quietly.

*end of flashback*

,, Alexis ! Please, love, wake up ! Someone get some fucking help, for God's sake ! " I hear Mattheo's muffled screams that were filled with panic.

I was causing that. I was causing panic and stress to the one I loved the most. I let him down.

*A few hours later*

I slowly batter my eyelashes, trying to get used to the very strong lights that were in the same room as I was.

,, Madam, she's awake. " The guy next to my bed grabs my hand as a doctor comes in.

,, Alexis, how are- " But her sweet voice was interrupted with my confused one.

,, Who are you ? " I say as I see both of their expressions drop.

I giggle as they both sigh with relief.

,, That just got you in trouble, love. " Mattheo points his finger towards me as I raise my hands in surrender, making him fight a smile.

,, Well, it seems like your vitals are fine. You did have a few open wounds, but I stitched them in no time. If you don't get in trouble again " She pauses, smiling towards Mattheo, then continues

,, You should be as new by tomorrow. " She smiles hopeful.

,, Thank you so much. " I hug her.

She was quite surprised and a little taken aback by my gesture, but she hugs me back almost immediately. Tightly and softly at the same time.

,, Ok, now let's get you back, little one. " Mattheo pats my head as Madam Pomfrey finishes taking me off the computers.

We say our goodbyes and exit the infirmary. As I was about to start walking towards my dorm, Mattheo sweeps me off my feet and carries me bridal style.

,, What are you- " I begin, but he cuts me off with a sweet yet manly voice.

,, I can't let such a lady walk after she had just been released from the hospital. " He says as if it was the most obvious thing.

I giggle and let him do his thing as I lock my hands around his neck, letting my head rest on his chest, closing my eyes to enjoy the feeling on a deeper level.

I missed this. I missed being in his arms. I missed feeling safe. I missed being around him. I missed his scent. I missed his touch. I missed him.

We reach his dorm and he softly sets me down on the bed, taking my shoes off. All I had on me was the hospital robe, which wasn't doing very much of a good job at covering anything at all.

,, Here, put these on. " Mattheo gives me one of his shirts, a pair of white panties and some shorts.

,, Oh, come on, love. You can't let such a lady get changed by herself after she had just been released from the hospital. " I tease, quoting him from earlier as I smirk up at him.

,, Darling, from now on, whenever you are hurt or unable to take your punishment right away, I'm going to count strikes. If I get to the number three and you are still incapable of taking punishments, you will start doing actual punishments. " He begins, speaking lowly and slowly, before continuing

,, And by that I mean I will make you wrote endless pages of the same phrase or make you sit in a corner for a chosen period of time. If however you are able to take your funishments, as I call it, you will. No hesitation. " With every sentence he inches closer and closer to me, by now standing right in front of me.

,, Did I make myself clear for you, my little brat ? " He softly smirks, grabbing my chin and making me look up at him.

,, Yes, sir. " I gulp.

,, Good girl. " He smirks, pleased at my reaction.

,, Now get changed. " He continues and walks off around the room.

,, No. " I cross my arms and huff.

,, Excuse me ? " He turns to me with raised eyebrows.

,, What, did you not hear me ? I told you , no '. " I smirk.

,, Darling, last warning- " He shakes his hand, but as he was about to finish his sentence, I grab the clothes he gave me and gently throw them on the floor, right in front of me, smirking pleased.

He chuckles dangerously low and smirks defeated, running his tongue against the inside of his cheek.

,, Strike one, angel. Now pick that up. " He growls, visibly clenching his jaw.

,, Or else you'll do what ? " I raise both of my eyebrows, underlining my confusion and innocence.

,, Strike two. Be a good girl and pick it up, or else- " He fights the anger in his tone.

,, Or else what ? " I smirk as I cut him off.

,, Oh yeah ? You want real punishments, I'll give you real punishments. " He nods, slightly getting frustrated.

He rushes towards me and rips the robe from my body, throwing it on the floor, right next to the clothes he gave me.

Without a word, he picks his shirt from the floor and quickly puts it on me, does the same with the panties and finishes off with his shorts.

Just as I was about to say something, he grips my throat and looks at me dead in the eyes with a stern expression.

,, You have no idea how much I have been waiting to pound into that tight little pussy of yours until you are nothing but a whiny and pathetic little mess. " He speaks slowly, gripping the sides of my throat.

,, Unfortunately, due to recent events, I am unable to do that yet, but do not, for a second, doubt me, because I don't give the slightest fuck if I'll break you, I will fuck that attitude out of you if you do not quit with it yourself. Understood ? " His calm expression sends shivers down my spine.

,, Yes, sir. " I breathe out.

,, Good girl. Now get some rest, I'll get with you in a minute. " He smiles softly, pleased as he walks off into the bathroom, changes, then comes back and lays beside me.

We cuddle and take a much needed nap. I was finally with him.

Y'all, I probably made one of the worst or best decisions of my life, no in between. I gave my boyfriend my Wattpad user name. We'll see where that gets me :))