Chapter 17*-Deadly task

I wake up, sadly. I was so overwhelmed by everything, but I was going to get thru this. After all, I'm Alexis Malfoy, the baddest bitch alive. Or that's what I tell myself.

The dorm and common room were empty, which gave me really sketchy vibes, but as I enter Snape's class, the chatter fills up my mind with mostly positive thoughts.

I smile to myself as my worries are being pushed away. I look around the class and the only seat left was between Tom and Mattheo. Fuck.

I slowly approach them, taking deep breaths to calm myself. I don't know why I was so tense, but I wasn't going to let them know I was.

,, May I sit here ? " I ask innocently, gesturing to the seat between them.

They smirk at each other, then at me and they slightly nod. I try to get over Theo's lap, but he grabs my waist and pulls me down as I fall onto his lap.

,, What are you doing, Mattheo ? " I roll my eyes.

He smirks slightly and grabs my chin, pulling me to him.

,, Don't roll your eyes at me, kitten. " He whispers as I free myself from his grasp and sit down, rolling my eyes again.

After a few seconds, an idea comes to my mind. What if I don't bring them down... what if I seduce them to be on my side ? I smirk to myself at the idea.

,, What's with that smirk, princess ? " Tom whispers to me as my smirk widens slightly.

,, Oh, nothing..... daddy. " I mumble and smirk as both of them turn to me, but I don't pay attention, I just smirk.

,, Just a warning: all I'm going to wear from now on are short, short skirts. " I whisper back to them, before continuing

,, And boys, I am sick and tired of wearing panties. " I grin evilly to myself as they turn to me once more.

I could see both of their smirks from the corner of my eye. After a few moments of just smirking, they slowly run a hand up each of my thighs.

I try to sit up, but they push me back down almost immediately as I whimper slightly, gulping.

,, Shhh, now, now, kitten, where's the confidence from earlier, hm ? " Theo whispers in my ear as they both smirk, running their hands higher up my thigh.

I clear my throat and straighten my back in order to seem unstartled.

,, I don't know what you're talking about, my confidence is right here, Theo. Now get your hands off me before I make you. " I mumble back and smirk.

They chuckle. They simply chuckle. God, they made my blood boil. But I wasn't gonna give in. No. I'm gonna tease them, just as they did.

I put my quill down on the table, looking around slowly, making sure no one is watching us. I slowly trail their fingers with mine, then run my hands up their thighs.

I get right above their pants' zipper. I play with their underwear, but I never fully touch them. I'm making sure to leave them hungry for more. Hungry for me.

,, Class dismissed. " Snape mumbles lowly as the bell is heard.

I smirk proudly, gather my things and leave as fast as I can, leaving them surprised. Gosh, how their eyes remained widen at my action, how they tried to be quiet.

The halls were pretty empty. I was planning on walking to my dorm, leaving my things in there, missing the last 2 classes and just sit next to the Black Lake.

I approach my dorm, but I hear sobs. I quietly knock and enter, as I see Pansy panic and wipe her tears quickly.

,, Pans, is everything alright ? " I ask, worried.