Chapter 30*-Pinterestish

I wake up the next day to an empty bed. I wonder why. I push the negative thoughts in the very back of my head and get up.

The ball is in a week and I still haven't let Cedric know if I wanted to go with him or not. I needed some more time to decide tho.

I was also thinking since today is Saturday, I could go look for my outfit. There's this new store that opened up. ,, Pinterestish ". It has all the clothes from Pinterest.

They have a site that you can order them from and it always comes in the same day, but I prefer to go and see for myself.

I get into some comfortable sweatpants and one of Mattheo's hoodies and I go down in the common room to see who'd like to come along.

I see Pansy, Mattheo, Blaise, Eliza, my brother and two more slytherins sitting on the couches, talking and laughing.

,, Good morning, everybody. " I smile.

,, 'Morning, beautiful. How'd you sleep ? " Mattheo smiles and grabs my waist, pulling me into his lap.

,, Just fine. What are you guys doing here ? " I ask, looking around at the rest of the students.

,, Nothing much, just talking. " Blaise smiles.

,, What about you, Dray ? " I smile to the blonde-haired boy sitting on the couch in front of me.

,, I'm pretty good, thank you. " He shyly smiles back.

,, What about you, love ? You seem to be in an awfully happy mood this morning. " Pansy says, resting her hand on my left thigh.

,, I am indeed. I was about to ask who wants to go help me pick my outfit for the upcoming ball next week. " I slightly jump from excitement.

,, I was thinking of going today too. Where do you wanna go ? " Eliza says, taking Blaise's hand, but smiling at me.

,, I was thinking of going to this new store, , Pinterestish '. It has all the clothes from Pinterest. They have a site you could order from too and you package comes in the same day. " I explain.

,, That sounds really good. Let's go, you got me hyped up now. " She says as we all share a laugh.

,, What about you, Dray ? Wanna come along ? " I turn to my brother and smile.

,, Well, I kinda had some other plans. I need to go ask a girl to the ball and I need to do it the proper way. " He says, smiling back.

,, Uuu, who's the dumbass that wants to go out with you ? " Blaise jokes as we all laugh, except for Draco.

,, Funny. But she didn't agree yet. Plus I'm not telling you guys, you'll ruin my chances. " He states.

,, Mate, the only thing that'll ruin your chances is your attitude. Be nice to people in public and actually start treating women well. " Blaise argues back.

,, I do treat them well- " Draco begins.

,, Not only in bed. " Blaise tilts his head and cuts him off.

We share a laugh again and we finally get up to leave and go to the store.

*At the store*

,, Uuuu, this is niiiice. " Eliza states as we enter.

,, I know. This looks perfect. " Pansy says.

,, Hello, dears. Would you like some help ? " An old lady comes up to the five of us.

,, No, thank you. We'll be here for a while, just looking and trying things on. " I say, smiling at her.

,, Alright, then. I'll be at the checkout if you need me. " And with a final smile, she leaves.