Chapter 38-He deserved it

I woke up hours later in the same place I remembered being when I passed out. My head was hurting, the room felt as it was spinning and I was starting to see faint stars, due to the dizziness.

 I wasn't passed out anymore. At least not right now. I needed to leave this place. I can't handle it anymore. I can't take it anymore. This is all to much for me. I need to be back home. With him and only him.

,, I wanna go home. Please, Blaise. Let's just forget all of this had ever happened and just go back home. " I cry out with a breaking voice as I spot Blaise, remembering everything that had just happened a few hours ago.

,, Tsk, tsk, tsk. Poor Alexis. Haven't I told you ? There is no more home for you. This is your home now. " He smiles insanely, circling his finger around, referring to the room that we were in. 

,, So you're gonna keep me tied to this chair for the rest of my life ? " I groan desperately, watching him closely. 

,, If that will make you love me, then yes. " He speaks softly, slowly starting to walk towards me, keeping the same exact smile on his face.

,, And what if I will never love you ? " I question as my thoughts shift to Mattheo, the one person I was truly in love with. The one person that I truly loved and always will, probably for the rest of my life.

,, Then you'll give me no choice other than to get rid of my competition. " He chuckles to himself, looking me dead in the eyes.

My mouth gapes open at the thought, my eyes slowly beginning to water. I couldn't bare the thought of Mattheo dying. 

What if I never get the chance to see him again ? What if he dies ? What if I never get to tell him I love him for one last time ? 

Without realizing, my tears escape and start to run down my cheeks and my chin, leaving wet stains on the collar of my shirt, mixing with the dried blood, slowly washing it off.

,, Oh, don't cry, Alexis. I'll make sure you fall in love with me, so that killing your pathetic little excuse of a boyfriend won't be necessary. " He slowly lets his head fall to the side, looking crazier by the second.

,, Let me go ! You could never be half as good as he is ! " I scream, getting a sudden burst of energy.

That was quickly wiped away by repeated punches and kicks from the boy who was once my best friend. 

I was on the verge of passing out again, but then I remembered they haven't taken anything from me. Not even my wand. Nothing. Thank fucking Merlin.

Ever since this year started, Professor Lupin has been teaching me how to perform wand less magic. It was risky, but it was worth a shot. Although, I needed to wait for the perfect opportunity to do it. 

His kicks break me out of my thoughts as his foot collides with my stomach, my waist, my face, my arms and my legs. Every time he hit me, every part of my body was telling me to give up. 

, He's probably already dead ' or , he'll kill you anyway ' or , what are you even trying for ? ' or even , are you sure this is all worth it ? '. These were some of the numerous thoughts that were flooding thru my mind.

But, among all those dark and sinister thoughts, there was a very silent voice in my head that kept telling me to keep going. That it's worth it. That our love for each other will get us thru it. That everything will be alright. 

And although I didn't want to believe that voice, it kept getting louder and louder, slowly taking control over the negative thoughts.

I can do this. And I will. I will do this.

And with that, I manage to practically shut off my body and shift every bit of focus in my mind to my powers.

,, Imperio. " I kept repeating the spell in my mind and all of the sudden, his kicks stopped. 

I slowly open my eyes, seeing Blaise's confused look. 

,, Untie me. " My voice slightly cracks as I start to order him around.

He did everything that I was telling him to, exactly as I was telling him to, but as I was about to get up from my chair, I fell to the ground. The physical pain I was in was so overwhelming that I couldn't take it. 

Don't pass out. Please, don't pass out. I kept telling myself that, basically begging my body not to give up on me, thinking that this was my last chance. And it was. 

If I didn't get up now, the spell will run out and I would be right back where I started. On the same chair, tied with the same ropes, zip ties and tape, with the same injuries and more were yet to come if I didn't get thru this.

,, Accio Alexis' wand. " My voice partially breaks as my wand comes flying towards me, but I somehow manage to catch it.  

,, Sectumsempra. " I cry out, pointing my wand towards Blaise, who fell to the ground as his skin was being sliced open. His cries and screams of pure pain could surely been heard from miles away, but he deserved every single bit of it. 

It was almost music to my ears, hearing him suffer after all of this bullshit he put me thru. Oh, you just wait until Mattheo gets his hands on you, Blaise. 

With the last ounce of energy I had, I managed to apparate myself into Mattheo's dorm, passing out as soon as I land on the familiar floor. Finally home. Finally with him.

I'm honestly surprised I managed to post a chapter on both ,, Gryffinwhore " and ,, My fuck toy " in the same day. I hope you enjoyed it, my loves, and I promise there is smut coming. Coming hehe :)))