Chapter 42-Frankie and Anastasia

,, Sir, I- can you pick what we do today ? It's just that I'm so used to you telling me what to do and how to do it that I don't even know what I want. " I sigh and sit on the bed.

,, Oh, of course, my love. I'll make sure to keep it a surprise too. " He winks and kisses the top of my head as he continues to get dressed.

The dress:

,, Ok, are you ready, love ? You look absolutely stunning, angel

,, Ok, are you ready, love ? You look absolutely stunning, angel. " He smiles, wrapping his hand around my waist as we both stand in front of the door.

,, Yeah, let's go. And thank you." I replicate his smile and with that, we leave.

We start walking. And we walk. And we walk some more. And more.

,, Mattheo, where are we going ? " I ask curiously as we pass by Hogsmade.

,, You'll see, my darling. " He smiles and holds my hand.

So we keep walking. And we walk. And we walk further. Until we finally stop in front of a huge building. It had black stained glass panels and gold lights, along with a big entrance, formed by two white doors.

,, After you, my lady. " He opens one of the doors and gestures me inside, winking at me.

,, You just wanna see my ass in this dress, don't ya ? " I giggle as I walk in.

,, Yup. " He chuckles and comes up behind me, slapping my ass.

As we enter, red carpet was plastered on the entire floor. There were three ways you could go as soon as you come thru the door: left, right and forward.

I look around. It was beautiful. Everything was either black, white, gold or red. I loved the vibe of this place.

I wrap my hand around Mattheo's elbow as he guides me forward. I didn't even bother to look on my left or on my right, my attention was immediately caught by the view in front of me.

There were numerous people dancing around on a very shiny floor, this time white floor. The women had beautiful dresses. As for their men, they all matched their partner with some article of clothing.

,, Mattheo, what is this ? " I gasp with excitement.

,, It's a ball. " He smiles lovingly.

,, Can we- " I begin, but he quickly cuts me off by snatching my hand, bringing me into the center of the crowd and pulling me against him.

We started to dance slowly, trying to mimic the others' movements. We eventually got used to it and even started adding our little twirls and steps, making the choreography a bit more complicated and unique.

,, You look gorgeous, Alexis. " He stares in awe at me, making me blush softly.

,, You don't look too bad yourself, Mattheo. " I chuckle and as the melody stop, we share one deep and meaningful kiss.