Chapter 5*-Under his spell

Hey guys ! I ran over another song that reminds me of Theo. Here you go:

———————————————————————

As I wake up with another headache from not getting enough sleep, I remember everything that happened last night. And the night before. And the night before that. I hated everything and everyone.

The only person I was speaking with was Pansy. She was the only one that got me thru the day. I slowly get up from the bed as I notice that Pansy's was empty. I forgot I locked the door last night. She must've slept in the common room.

I get dressed for school as I hear a knock on the door. I go and crack the door open as I see Pansy's half-closed eyes.

,, Sorry, babe. I wasn't myself and I- " I open the door as she comes in, interrupting me.

,, It's ok. " She smile warmly.

I smile back slightly, giving her a ,, thanks " kind of smile. I get ready, but I see her, from the corner of my eye, jumping into her bed.

,, Are you skipping class today ? " I say as I look at her thru the mirror, doing my makeup.

,, Yeah. Could you give me your notes ? " She asks, getting comfortable.

,, Sure. Bye, babe." I say, leaving.

,, See ya. " She says back.

I quietly leave for class. As I pass thru the common room, I catch his dark brown mesmerizing eyes. I try to pull myself together by looking away, but it was like something was holding me back from looking away.

His eyes penetrated every single one of my layers. I felt so exposed, yet so in control. His gaze keeps my eyes locked on his. He had me under his spell once again. But this time, I will be the one who breaks it.

My lips curl into a slight smirk as I break the eye contact, walking past him, leaving him speechless. I feel him watch me leave, giving me a confidence boost as my smirk grows. I get to class on time, but he was late, probably because of me.

I was pleased at the fact that he was late, getting detention. He sits next to me, as always and class starts. I notice that he has a different quill. This one is thicker. Not necessarily bigger, but it's thicker than the one I usually see in his hand.

He tries to hide a smirk as he sits down, but I manage to catch a view of it. He sits next to me without saying a word. He wasn't able to hide the smirk for too long, as it reached the surface of his lips. But this smirk. It was something about it.

I've seen that smirk before. I break out of my thoughts as he looks at me and his smirk grows wider. I look forward, trying to forget about our eyes meeting. I start to write my notes, but I feel his hand up my thigh.

I gasp slightly, looking at him. He was smirking, but looking forward, as if he didn't do anything. His hand goes up and down my thigh, with the quill in his hand. I try to ignore it and go back to writing my notes, but suddenly I feel my skirt rise.

I look at him with wide eyes, but this time he looks back at me. I mouth , not here ' and he just smirks and looks forward, still raising my skirt. I grab his hand, but he didn't stop. He takes his quill between his fingers, having it in a writing position.

He starts to move the quill up and down my panties as I gasp, biting my lip, trying not to give him a reaction. He starts to go faster, as I knock my head back in pleasure, biting my lip, holding back moans. He stops, puts the quill on the table, moves my underwear to the side and inserts two fingers inside of me.

I gasp and grab the desk, everyone turning to me.

,, Are you ok, miss Malfoy ? Would you like to see the nurse ? " Snape asks, genuinely concerned.

,, Yes, please. " I mumble, trying not to moan.

,, I'll escort her. " Mattheo says, hiding a smirk as my eyes widen slightly.

,, Ok then. You may leave. " Snape says and turns back to the board as me and Mattheo get up to leave.

As soon as we exit the classroom, he picks me up onto his shoulder and carries me to his room. We get thru the common room as I see Pansy winking at me and smirking.

She mouth , that's my girl ' as me and Theo enter his room. He locks the door, mumbling a silencing charm and throws me onto his bed. He has the most evil grin I have ever seen. It looks exactly like the one he had on his face when he took my virginity.

He gets on top of me, undressing me fast. In seconds we were both in our underwear. He pins my hands above my head and starts to kiss my neck, his free hand on my upper thigh. He leaves kisses down my neck, to my chest, to my stomach and stops right above my panty line.

He takes my panties off in an urge, spreads my legs slightly and starts to tease my entrance with his tongue. I gasp at the sudden wave of pleasure, grabbing his bed sheets. Pleased at my reaction, he moves his tongue to my clit and inserts two fingers inside me.

He pushes his fingers in and out of my wetness, gaining speed with each thrust. I moan loudly as he goes faster, paying attention to my clit.

,, Mattheo. " His name escapes my mouth a few times, coming out as loud moans.

He starts to suck my clit gently as he thrusts his fingers faster and faster. I arch my back and knock my head back, rolling my eyes in pleasure, as I am slowly reaching my end. I cum inside his mouth, breathing heavily and moaning loudly.

,, Next time, be careful how you dress. " He smirks and gets up. He adjusts his tie and hair in the mirror as I get dressed again. I take a shower in his room, as I hear him leave. I did it again. I let him win. I fell into his trap again. I was under his spell once again.

After I take a shower, I dress into a comfortable white two piece set. I decided to not go to any party tonight. Instead, I will stay in the common room with Pansy and chat. We talked all night about everything. And everyone.

We went to sleep early as we were both tired. I couldn't sleep again, of course. I kept thinking about what is it about him that I find so attractive. Why can he have me naked on his bed in seconds. Why was I so vulnerable around him.

I regretted the fact that I let him win again. But no matter how hard I tried, Mattheo Riddle isn't the type you stay away from. Altho I will try, doesn't matter how long it takes. From now on, his name will be just a memory.

Hey guys, I hoped you liked this chapter. I got you some smut in this one as I know that you've been waiting for it. I really hope you are reading this. Oh, and I really wanna know: How are you ? You can say anything to me, I have my mouth sealed :) Also, what are your thoughts about this chapter ?