Chapter 43-Promise ring

Mattheo softly interlaces fingers with mine as we walk away from the blasting music and heavy crowds.

As we step outside, in what looked like a backyard, I gasp at the sight of trees with led lights in them, rose petals on the floor, leading to a heart made by them.

Mattheo quickly lets go of my hand and rushes in the centre of the heart, making us both chuckle.

,, Mattheo, what is this ? What's going on ?" I smile confused.

,, Just come here. " He smiles in awe.

I slowly walk on the path that the rose petals were making for me, inching closer and closer to Mattheo.

I reach the centre of the heart, standing in front of him as we locked eyes.

,, Alexis Malfoy, I know we are too young to marry each other, so I want to give you a promise ring. This ring signifies my love for you and how strong it is. " He begins, before continuing

,, It was an honor to watch you grow and become a wonderful witch and person, alongside with me. I love everything about you and believe me when I say that in my eyes, you are perfect. "

,, I could never imagine life without you in it. You bring out the very best in me and I want you to be my wife and the mother of my kids. If only we were older. " He smiles hurt, getting a box out of his pocket and getting down on one knee.

,, Alexis Malfoy, will you promise to become my wife one day ? " The corners of his mouth were almost touching his ears.

His childish stare was making me tear up. Knowing how in love this man was with me and how in love I was with this man made my eyes water.

,, Yes. " I breath out with the last ounce of strength I had in my very trembly voice.

He puts the ring on my ring finger, making me gasp at the sight of it. It was beautiful and I couldn't have imagined a better one.

The ring:

He gets back up and yanks me off my feet, spinning me around and kissing me, both of us laughing at our own acts

We stay out for a few more hours. We watch the stars, smoke, chat, cry, laugh and do everything we haven't had time to do in the last few weeks.

,, Can I tell you something ? " I ask, feeling a knot starting to form in my throat.

,, Anything, beautiful. " Mattheo smiles reassuringly.

,, After our last scene, I have to admit that I felt a little.. used. " I sigh and look at the ground.

,, Oh god, angel. I am so so sorry. I swear that for the rest of my life, I will never leave out after care ever again. I didn't use you, pretty. You are everything to me and I never wanted to hurt you. " He begins to slowly panic.

,, Hey. " I start, grabbing his face and making him look at me.

,, It's ok. I just wanted to say that so we could work on it next time. " I smile softly.

He nods and keeps reassuring me and apologizing.

God, I love this man.

After some more talking, we get back to the table.

,, Ohhh, the love birds are back ! " Angeline says, making her girlfriend and us chuckle.

,, Yeah, but not for long. We just came back to say our goodbyes. It's getting late and we have a pretty long way to walk. " Mattheo smiles to them as we start taking our things from the table.

We pass by the counter and Mattheo pays for everything, then we leave. As we exit the building, we turn around to admire it one last time, both of us taking a deep breath in and exhaling at the same time.

On the way home, Mattheo wanted to stop by an old store. It was actually a muggle candy store that his grandma used to work at.

He bought me cotton candy, caramel popcorn and some Cheez-its. Then we got going again, laughing and chatting on the way.

We slowly entered his dorm, careful not to wake anybody from the close-by dorms.

,, Agh, I'm exhausted. And my feet are killing me ! I shouldn't have worn heels. " I groan painfully as I take off my heals and jump onto the bed.

He chuckles and gets changed, helping me do the same, giving me his clothes as pajamas.

,, Here, stay still. " He smiles and sits on the edge of the bed, grabbing my feet into his lap.

He then proceeds to massage them, making me moan in pleasure. He chuckles at my reaction and continues for a while.

,, Ok, that's all you get for tonight, little one. " He softly pats my feet, taking them off his lap and crawling in bed next to me.

,, Thank you ! You have amazing hands. " I giggle.

,, Oh, I can tell. " He smirks, then we both laugh.

We both turn to the side, cuddling. I felt his breath on my neck and his heartbeat against my back. It was the calmest we've ever been. Everything was perfect. Almost.

,, I love you, Alexis Malfoy. And I promise you, one day, I will marry you. That ring says it all. " He mutters as we share one long hug.

,, I love you more, Mattheo Riddle. And I'll stand by your promise. " I mumble back, giggling softly.

,, Impossible. " He chuckles and kisses my head softly, and with that, we both fall asleep.

This one is so wholesome wtf. Ok, next one has rough sex <33 yk, for the contrast