Chapter 8*-You're not alone

I wake up in Mattheo's arms. I didn't think he has a soft side. At least not this soft. I watch him sleep. He looked so peaceful. If you though about what we did last night and looked at him right now, you'd say he's two different persons.

I stare at him for about a few more minutes until I cuddle with him again. It was a lazy Saturday, so why not stay a little longer. We have a big party tonight, so we better get some rest.

We wake up what seemed like a few hours later to someone knocking on the door. We share a confused look, but stay silent. The knocking continues as he gets up. He opens the door and exhales relieved.

,, It's just Eliza. She was looking for you. " He says, coming back in bed.

I groan in frustration and gather my clothes from around the bed as I see Mattheo smirking to himself.

,, Shove off and pass me my shirt. " I say as I notice my shirt next to him.

,, Beg. " He smirks.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms, making my boobs rise up. He takes a quick glance to my chest as I smirk.

,, Don't roll your eyes at me or I'll give you a reason to. " He says and smirks, still having the door open as Eliza's hand flew to her mouth, as my mouth gaped in surprise.

Pleased at my reaction, he says again ,, Beg. "

,, Please. " I say with a fake smile.

,, Please who ? " He says, still holding the door open as Eliza stays in the door frame.

I roll my eyes slightly and run my tongue against the inside of my cheek.

,, I am not going to say it. " I say, crossing my arms.

,, Say it or I won't give you your shirt. And since you didn't get it yourself, I'll just assume you can't walk. " He grins evilly as I blush slightly.

,, Please, daddy. " I say as I cross my arms and roll my eyes.

Eliza's eyes widen and her mouth drops, but I could see she was holding back laughter. As for him, he had the biggest smirk on his face as he threw my shirt over to me.

I put it on and get back in bed, since I still couldn't walk. I lay there for a few more hours, next to Mattheo and Eliza. We decided to play two truths and one lie.

,, Ok, 1: I had my first kiss at 11, 2: Mattheo was my first time and 3: I have made out with a girl. " I say, hiding a smirk as I turn to Eliza.

She thinks for a little as I see Mattheo looking at me with a smirk, but one that only I could see.

,, I think the lie is that Theo was your first. " She says as she turns to me.

,, Wrong. " Me and Mattheo say in union with a smirk.

Her mouth drops to the floor as we smirk to each other and to her.

,, No way. " She say with wide eyes.

I giggle and smirk, nodding.

,, How was it ? " She asks, eager written all over her face.

I blush slightly and look down, smirking.

,, Yeah, Alexis. How was it ? " Mattheo turns to me and raises a brow, smirking innocently.

I run my tongue against the inside of my cheek, smirking.

,, Now, wouldn't you like to know ? " I ask, turning to Mattheo with a raised eyebrow.

,, She would " He turns to Eliza, before continuing ,, And so would I. " He smirks.