Chapter 21*-He's back

,, And what exactly is that, may I ask ? " Luke speaks up to the woman.

,, Oh, I couldn't possibly let you stress out about that now, could I ? " She says with a fake soothing voice.

We simply roll our eyes at the statement and decide to ignore her for a bit. I look around the office. It wasn't anything too crazy. A big wooden desk, with about 3 pen holders, post-it notes and a laptop.

Next to the desk were a lot of cables and wires. To the desk's right, there were 2 big windows, covered by navy blue curtains. The ceiling had a gold chandelier that lightened the whole room.

The velvet carped looked very, very soft. If only I could touch it and melt into the ground. I snap out of my thoughts as the door to the office opens again.

,, I caught these two outside. What should I do with them ? " One of the guards asks.

Blaise. And Pansy ! Fuck. What were they doing here ?

,, Bring them to the fifth floor, to their bedroom. " The woman says and gestures to us.

At least we'll all be together now. Three more guards start walking towards me, Luke and Chloe, taking us out of the office.

We start walking, climbing infinite stairs, until we finally reached the fifth floor. The guards stop in front of a gold and white door, as we do the same.

One of the guards opens it, gestured for us to go inside, then locks the door again. Great, we're stuck.

,, Blaise, Pansy, what the hell ??? How did you get here ?? "

,, Long story. " Pansy says.

,, Very long. " Blaise adds.

,, Well, go on, cause we have plenty of time. " I continue.

They both sigh and look at each other.

,, We found out where Mattheo is. " Blaise finally speaks up.

,, Hey, who's Mattheo ? " Chloe asks, but everyone just ignores the question.

,, How did you guys find him ? " I ask, searching for clues in their expression.

,, Well, we talked to Tom. The real one. The death eaters didn't get to change him. He told us where they're keeping Mattheo and probably you guys. " Pansy says.

I sat down on one of the beds. It was too much, I felt like my knees were giving up on me. Mattheo could be in the same building as me. The real Mattheo that I know and love. We could finally be together again.

,, We need to find him. " I say after a long moment of silence.

,, Alexis, I get that you miss him- " Luke starts.

,, You shut the hell up ! You're mom is the one who turned into him ! You have no fucking right to tell me what to do and not do ! " I get up and angrily walk towards him, raising my tone with each step.

,, Either you help me find him and find a way to get out of here, or you stay here and rot. " I continue as we are now only inches apart.

,, Don't threaten me. " He speaks lowly.

,, Or else you'll do what ? " I clench my jaw and look up into his eyes.

He grabs my neck and pushes me into the nearest wall. All of my friends rush to get him off me, but somehow, they all stop at his signal.

,, I said don't threaten me. I get that you're upset and you want to find your pathetic excuse of a boyfriend, but you do not speak to me like that. Got it ? " He whispers aggressively in my ear, his grip around my neck tightening.