Chapter 3*-Detention

As we get to Snape's class, we knock on the door and get greeted my none other than Professor Snape.

,, Oh, good. You showed up. " He says sarcastically.

I roll my eyes at his comment.

,, Sit down. " He points to the front of the class.

We sit down next to each other.

,, No, no, no. Opposite from each other. You won't talk to each other that way. " He says, pointing for me to go to the seat on the other end of the class.

I get up, walk to the sit and sit down, rolling my eyes.

,, Good. Now, you will stay in complete silence for 1 hour. I have some first years to help accommodate, so I will put a spell on the door, so you won't leave. " He says and leaves, before mumbling a spell.

I see him, from the corner of my eyes, leaning back in his seat, crossing his legs onto the table.

I smirks slightly, not being able to control myself, thinking of what we did earlier.

,, So are you really going to stay quiet the hole time ? " I ask, looking at him.

He stays silent.

,, Hey, dickhead, cat's got your tongue ? " I say, still looking at him as he looks forward.

He turns his head to me.

,, What did you just say ? " He asks, having a poker face.

I gulp.

,, That's what I thought. " He says, turning back to looking forward.

,, Oh, she speaks. " I say, sarcastic.

He gets up fast, sprinting towards me.

,, Say that again. " He says, towering over me.

I gulp, looking forward.

,, On your knees. " He demands.

I frown, surprised.

,, W-what ? " I stumble.

,, On. Your. Knees. " He says, as I jump up from my seat.

,, No."

He grabs the back of my neck, squeezing it, forcing my to knock my head back, meeting his demanding gaze.

,, I said. On. Your. Knees. " He says, squeezing my neck a little harder.

I hesitantly obey as he lets go of my neck.

,, Unbuckle my belt. " He says, grabbing a fistful of my hair.

I obey him as I slowly start to unbuckle his belt. He takes off his pants and boxers as I gasp in surprise, gulping at the sigh of him. He smirks down at me as grabs my hair again, tilting my head back.

,, Do it. " He whispers.

I bite my lip as he lets go of my hair. I start taking him in my mouth, little by little. He groans in pleasure as I take all of his length.
As I start to go faster, he grabs my hair again, knocking his head back, groaning in pleasure.

,, Fuck. " He moans quietly.

He starts to buck his hips, making me gag. He starts to go faster, as I start to whimper in pain, because of his pace.

As I hear him moan loud, I smirk and let him go faster, knowing he was reaching his end. He cums inside my mouth. I was about to spit it, but he grabs my chin as says ,, Swallow. " and I obey.

,, Good girl. " He starts to pull his boxers and pants back up.

I see him walk to the door.

,, What are you doing ? " I ask.

,, I'm pretty sure the time is over. " He answers, turning back to me.

I frown, feeling hurt.

,, Are you just going to leave? " I ask.

,, You gave me a quick head. It meant nothing."

And with that, he leaves. I felt my heart shatter.

I was left alone in the classroom, thinking and trying to process what just happened.

,, It meant nothing. " His words kept replaying in my head.

I finally decide to go to my dorm, holding back tears. As I enter the common room, I see him.

I meet his dark brown eyes. He looked proud of himself. I, on the other hand, looked hurt.
I break eye contact, as tears start to overflow my eyes, as I run to my dorm.

I sprint up the stairs and into my dorm. I burst into my room as I see Pansy flinch.

,, Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong ? " She says as soon as she sees me crying.

I sit on the bed next to her as she comforts me.

,, He fucked me and said it meant nothing, Pansy ! He used me ! I am just his fuck toy ! " I scream, crying.

She tries to comfort me, holding me close to her and caressing my back.

,, Shh, calm down. " She runs her hand up and down my back.

It took me some time to breathe properly, but with Pansy's help I managed to tell her everything.

,, I am going to kill him. " She says, clenching her jaw.

,, Please don't. All I want is a break from him. " I say, tired from crying so much.

,, Get some rest, Alexis. " She says as she gets up from my bed.

I do as she says, being too tired to do anything else. As I expected, I wasn't able to get too much sleep. His words kept ringing in my head. ,, It meant nothing. ". I was just another one of his games. It was just a game for him. I was just another option.

I wasn't going to let him get me again. I wasn't going to let him hurt me. He didn't deserve my tears. He didn't deserve me. And I was not going to keep that to myself. I was going to let him know how much he hurt me.

But I was not going to give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry or break down. I was going to make him pay for everything he did and didn't do to me.

I wake up with an unbearable headache, but this time from not getting enough sleep and crying for too much. What was going to happen today was going to be way worse than my headache.

I get up and start to get ready for school. I talk to Pansy for a little in the morning, wanting to know how she was feeling. We get ready for what would soon turn out to be one of my worst days at Hogwarts.

Hey guys ! I cannot believe we already have 21 reads ! I am more than grateful. Thank you for everything you did for me. I really hope everyone is doing great. It will get better and easier. Just be patient.
————————————————————————
I have a question... I was thinking about how you should call Pansy. Like every fanfic has a nickname for the crazy best friend ( Filthy-Onny; Possessive-Oddy-Deya ) and I was wondering what you should call Pansy.
Maybe Pans... or Pugface or something :). Let me know what ideas you have.