Chapter 25-Finally back home

,, Go and get Professor Dumbledore at Madam Pomfrey's office. Now ! " I say as soon as some other slytherins, along with Eliza, Blaise's girlfriend, spotted us.

We all carried Blaise to the nurse. As soon as we get there, Madam Pomfrey and a few other teachers rush to take Blaise.

,, What happened, Alexis. Where the hell were you ? " Professor Dumbledore asks me as we all follow Madam Pomfrey.

,, Long story professor, and all I have right now is time. We'll have to cancel this for another time. " I reply.

,, Madam Pomfrey, me and Mattheo can tell you all you need to know. " I say, turning to Madam Pomfrey.

She nods and gestures to Snape and Dumbledore.

,, Very well. Albus, Severus, take the rest of the students back to their dorms. " Madam Pomfrey says to them.

We say one last goodbye to them, before they get out the huge wooden doors of the infirmary.

,, Alright, you two. All of this I promise to stay between us, but for my own curiosity and for this young man's life, I need more details. " Madam Pomfrey turns to us after connecting Blaise to some equipment.

,, Anything, ma'am. " Mattheo says as I nod, approving.

,, Do you know if the bullet hit his kneecap ? " She asks, getting out some papers and a pen.

,, No, I don't think it did. " Mattheo replies as she starts writing down something.

,, Did he have any fever or throwing up ? " She asks, looking up from the papers.

,, No, the nurse said it wasn't infected. " Mattheo continues.

,, So you did take him to a hospital ? "She asks and continue to write.

,, Yes, a muggle hospital. I don't remember the name of the hospital tho. " I say.

,, Yeah, me neither. Altho, I think it was something like St. Agnes ? " Mattheo says unsure.

,, Oh, you too got lucky. I have a friend there who's also a witch. You could've went to her. Oh well, I guess it's good you guys came to me. And back to Hogwarts. " She says as both of us nod.

,, Did you guys get hurt too ? Are you ok ? Do you need anything ? " She continues as she searches our bodies for any cuts or injuries.

,, No, no, we're fine. Maybe just a few scratches here and there, but I at least will be fine. Thank you. " Mattheo smiles and giggles as Madam Pomfrey's hands tickle him.

,, That's good to hear. What about you, Alexis, do you want me to do a quick check-up for you ? Does anything hurt ? " She says, turning to tickle me too.

,, I- *laugh* I'm fine too- aghhh*laughs* " I laugh as she keeps tickling me.

,, Alright then. I'm glad you're all in good shape. How about the others. I noticed that it wasn't only you two. " She laughs and continues.

,, Yeah. Chloe Zabini, Luke Lestrange and Pansy Parkinson were with us too, ma'am. I'm pretty sure they're fine too. Luke might have a little bruise here and there, but we don't need to get in the details of that, do we ? " Mattheo smiles innocently as we all share a laugh.

,, Surely he'll be fine. I suppose he didn't keep his hands to himself, did he ? " Madam Pomfrey asks as I see Mattheo clench his jaw from the corner of my eye.

,, Yeah, you could say that. " I chuckle and rub the back of my neck as Mattheo wraps a hand around my waist.

,, You know very well I don't share what's mine, Madam. " Mattheo smirks and winks at me.

,, Whatever you say, macho man. " She states as we all share a laugh.

She looks over what she wrote, corrects the mistakes she made here and there, then she puts the papers down, next to Blaise and lets out a long sigh, before all of turn serious again.

,, Now, like I promised, this will stay between us, no matter what. Dumbledore can do whatever, what we discuss stay between us. If you ask me not to tell everyone, I will not tell anyone. " She states as we nod.

,, Alright, what would you like to know, ma'am ? " I ask, looking towards her with curiosity and a little impatience.

She lets out yet another sigh, then turns to me.

,, Do you know who shot Blaise in the knee ? " She finally asks.

After a long moment of silence, I reply back.

,, Yes. We don't know their last name tho. Actually, I'm not even sure if that's his name. All I know for sure is that it's a he and he works for The Wizarding Mafia. The Shadow Woman to be exact. Chloe told us that he thinks his name is Zeno, then his friends' name is Denver.  " I say to Madam Pomfrey.

She slightly nods, then spins around on her heel and walks into what looked like her office. I look over to Mattheo and he was just as confused as I was. After a few moments, she comes back with a picture in hand and walks towards us, stopping right in front of us.

,, Is this The Shadow Woman that those guys work for ? " She asks, then shows us a picture of her.

It was the same exact picture we kept seeing all over the walls of the mansion we just escaped from.

,, Yes. " We reply in union.

,, Alexis, Mattheo, I'd like to introduce you to my sister, Marlene Pomfrey, or as you know her, The Shadow Woman." She sighs and looks at us, but we were too busy already having our jaws glued to the floor, looking at each other in disbelief.

Hi again, loves. I'm sorry to be ending this chapter so suddenly again, but there's a lot going on in here, you have to process everything. I have to process everything. But I hope you liked this chapter and I promise I have a plan for how this story is going to go. I hope you're all doing good and if not, my dms are always open <3 I love you and have a wonderful rest of the day