Chapter 36*-Daddy issues

I was finally waking up to not worrying if he was in bed with me or not. Today, my parents are coming over to have dinner together.

As noon finally arrived, me and Mattheo started getting ready together.

,, This tie or this tie ? " He holds up two ties, one dark grey and one black with a gold line across it.

,, Both would look better around my wrists. " I smirk at him thru the mirror as I put my earrings on.

I bend over the table more slightly as I act innocent and as if I was struggling to put on my earrings.

As I ,, accidentally " back my ass directly onto his bulge, he immediately grabs my hips tightly and hisses, making me squeal softly.

,, If you pull something like this during dinner, I'll put you on an empty plate and eat you in front of the whole fucking restaurant, understood ? " He growls, bending over me to whisper in my ear.

,, Yes, sir. " I say in the softest voice possible.

,, Good girl. Now, I know how wet you are for me, but we have to leave. We can't be late to dinner with your parents. " He says as his hand reaches in between my thighs.

His hand starts moving higher and higher as my chest falls onto the makeup desk, as I bend over it completely.

As his hand runs over my clit thru my underwear, I moan against the hard wood, grabbing its edges.

His fingers teasingly run along my pussy, feeling my wetness thru the fabric.

,, So fucking wet and ready for me. You're such a pathetic little slut. Look at you. " He grips my hair, messing it up a bit, making me look at myself thru the mirror from the desk.

,, Oh god, please, sir. " I whimper quietly, mentaining eye contact with him thru the mirror.

,, Up. " He orders as I lift my upper half off the table, turning around.

I look up at him as his eyes darken and the bulge in his pants grows by the second.

,, Move. Like I said, we will not be late to dinner with your parents. " He gulps and quickly smirks, as if he was trying to mask his own neediness.

I pout and groan as we leave my dorm. We quickly get to the Three Broomsticks, the place we agreed to meet with my parents.

As we enter, we immediately spot them in the corner of the diner, right where me and Mattheo used to sit.

I shoot a glance to the bar, seeing Lorenzo as I smile to him, silently thanking him for giving us the best table out of them all.

,, Good evening, Mr and Mrs Malfoy. " Mattheo smile, shaking hands with my dad before kissing my mom's hand.

,, Good evening indeed, handsome. " My mom jokes as we all sit at the table.

We laugh a little, drink a little, talk a little.

,, So mom, how's it going with Draco ? Will he make it next year ? " I ask my mom from across the table.

My little brother got injured at quidditch and hasn't been able to get out of bed for months now.

,, Well, the doctor said he should take this year off. I'm not sure if he'll make it next year, I think I won't let him go. I don't want to risk it, you know ? " She smiles softly.

My dad was awfully quiet tonight. Something's not right.

,, Dad, how's everything going at the Ministry ? " I ask as I start to get suspicious.