Chapter 44*-Slytherins, party !

We both wake up at about the same time this morning, squirming softly around the bed.

I wince slightly as I feel something hard poke my ass. I widen my eyes as I realize it was the famous morning wood.

,, Oh, come on, angel. Don't tell me this gets you all flustered. " He teases with his morning voice, sending tingles thru my whole body.

I stay quiet and he grips my waist, pulling me against him, making me feel more of him as I let out a shaky breath.

His thigh then makes it's way up and in between my legs, pressing right against my clit, making me knock my head back onto Mattheo's shoulder, closing my eyes as my breathing gets more and more uneven.

,, Please, just touch me. " I whisper desperately as he starts to leave kisses on my neck.

He chuckles in my ear and mutters ,, Pathetic. " as I feel his hand reach my panty line.

His long and thin fingers slither into my panties and quickly get inside of me, making me gasp and let all the air out with a breathy moan.

I slowly start to grind against his fingers, feeling myself getting closer and closer to my orgasm.

He then takes his fingers out of me, earning an annoyed huff from me.

,, Patience, love. " He chuckles and takes every article of clothing off me, getting in between my legs.

He then wraps his hands around my waist, clutching them together right onto my lower belly, making sure to hold me in place.

He then proceeds to eat me out. His tongue makes soft and precise movements around my clit, getting inside of me from time to time.

With each tiny motion his tongue was making, I felt the knot in my stomach getting more and more unbearable as my need for it to go away grew by the second.

,, P-please, sir. " I cry out softly, starting to involuntarily squirm around.

,, If you stay still, I'll let you cum with no edging. Or, you could continue being a brat and I'll find you another punishment. Your choice, darling. " He smirks softly up at me.

I decided to try my best and stay still as all I wanted was to feel that sweet and relieving feeling of release.

It became harder and harder to do that when his tongue knew exactly how to make me feel good. He knew exactly how to make me feel good.

But I managed to do it, and for the first time, I came without any warning or permission. I almost didn't believe it and I felt like anytime now, Mattheo was going to punish me.

But he didn't. He kissed his way up to my lips and smiled, praising me.

,, Such a good girl for me. " He kisses my forehead as we both start to prepare for a shower, beginning the rest of the day.

******************************************
———————————————————————
******************************************

,, Yeah, of course I'm going. Are you ? " Iris says to me, interlacing her fingers with Pansy's under the Great Hall Slytherin table.

,, Yeah. Me and Mattheo were just planning to go do some shopping for the party. " I answer her as I hold Mattheo's hand, smiling softly.

,, Alright then, it's settled. After lunch, we're going to Hogsmade to find outfits for tonight. " Pansy smiles, her looks jointing between me, Mattheo, Iris, Blaise and Eliza.