Chapter 14*-The Lestranges

A/N: I might or might've not found another song that reminds me of Mattheo. Also, I'd like to introduce you to Luke Lestrange, Bellatrix's son and his bigger sister, Ruby Lestrange. He's 15 and she's 16. Here they are:

 Here they are:

 ———————————————————————I wake up feeling miserable once again, but this time I cared

I wake up feeling miserable once again, but this time I cared. I didn't want to care, but as soon as I got out of bed, I saw the 15 cuts on my left arm. I had to cover them up. I rushed to my wardrobe, scared that someone would walk in and see them.

I get to my dresser and throw on a black hoodie with some grey sweatpants, not even bothering to do my makeup. I get what I need and go to class, walking thru the common room.

,, Oi,  Malfoy ! " I hear my name being called as I slowly turn around.

,, In a rush ? " He asks, smiling softly.

,, N-no. What's up ? " I ask, hesitantly sitting next to Tom.

,, I heard about you and my brother.. I'm sorry. I can assure you I made him sorry. " He says, running his hand up and down my back, comforting me.

,, Thanks, Tom, but you didn't have to. " I say giving him a thankful smile.

,, Neither did he have to cheat, but how'd that go ? " He says, giving me an apoligistic smile.

,, Right. " I say, looking down, but I realize my cuts were visible.

I quickly cover them and rush to class, apoloigising to Tom for my behaviour.

I slowly enter the class. Thankfully, I wasn't late, but I didn't want anyone's attention. I sit next to Pansy and get everything I need out of my bag, putting it on the table.

,, Hey, Alexis. How are you ? Last time we chatted, you seemed sad or... off. " She says turning to me.

,, Yeah, I'm fine, thanks. How are you ? " I say, avoiding eye contact.

Pansy knows me too well. She'd be able to tell something's wrong if I looked her in the eyes. But she catched on the fact that I changed the subject.

,, Come on, what's wrong ? You can tell me. " She says, grabbing my left arm, right above my cuts.