Chapter 34*-Women's Day Special ( 8th march 2022 )

A/N: Happy birthday to all females out there, I love you guysss ❤️❤️

———————————————————————

,, Hey, darling. " His words slowly wake me up as I groan.

,, Good morning, sir. " I back up into him, wanting more cuddles.

,, Don't. " He grabs my hips harshly, making me whimper as I fully wake up.

,, Happy birthday, woman. " He continues, chuckling and leaving kisses all over my face.

,, Thank you ! " I giggle as the kisses tickle me.

,, Anyway. We have class. " I gulp as I try to get out of bed.

I fail due to the pain in between my legs, my sore throat and the pain from my lower back.

,, You're staying in today. I'm going to bring you breakfast, lunch and dinner and I'll give you my notes after. " He chuckles, helping me get back in bed.

,, Thank you, sir ! " I say, kissing him before watching him exit my dorm.

I was still in his shirt, which he insisted on me keeping. Last night was amazing and I kept having flashbacks.

He was really gentle with me afterwards tho. We took a shower to clean ourselves then cuddled each other until we fell asleep.

After a while, I started to get bored. Although I stayed on my phone, it actually became boring too.

I started struggling to walk around, looking for something to entertain me. I go thru some of my drawers and find the unopened gift from Pansy. 

I get the bag and walk back to the bed, sitting on it. I look thru the bag, spotting a perfume, a box of chocolates and something in a black and gold satin bag.

I take it out of the bigger bag, setting it in front of me. I run my hands over it, trying to guess what could be inside.

I finally give up and open the bag, shocked to find out what was inside. It was a pair of beautiful black lace lingerie.

The set:

It was quite like a pijama set but with a little bit more spice

It was quite like a pijama set but with a little bit more spice. As I studied it closer, an idea came to mind.

I take off Mattheo's shirt and try on the set. It fit perfectly. I was still a bit sore, but who wouldn't want to tease their lover with this.

Just a few moments after I rush back onto the bed, hearing his footsteps in the common room, Mattheo enters my dorm.

,, Hello, love- " He starts taking his shoes off, stopping abruptly as he looks at me.

I was on my knees in the middle of the bed with my legs parted, my hands slowly running up and down my body.

,, Alexis, what are you wearing. " He clenches his jaw and I could see him gulping.

,, The gift Pansy gave me. Thought I could try it out. What do you think, sir ? Do I look good like this ? " I give him , fuck me ' eyes, biting my index finger.

He loosens his tie, licking his lips and looking me up and down. Without a second thought, his shoes fly off his feet as he runs towards the bed.

He pushes me as I fall onto my back with him on top of me. He raises my chin slowly, making direct eye contact with me.

,, Be my good girl and be quiet. The Defense Against The Dark Arts classed moved into our common room. " He mutters, slowly kissing my neck.

His hands began to wonder up and down my body, covering every inch of it. His thigh slowly parts my legs, pressing against my clit.

His right hand slowly goes down to my pelvis, running over my panty line. He then proceeds to massage my clit thru my underwear, making me let out soft moans.

He slips off my panties and stuffs them into my mouth, making my moans quieter and muffled.

His thumb presses against my clit as he lowers himself, getting in between my legs. With his other hand, he starts pushing two fingers in and out of me slowly, making me bite the cloth in pleasure.

Mattheo speeds up his pace, making me clench the sheets as my thighs begin to shake slightly. The familiar knot was beginning to be felt into my lower stomach as I was starting to see stars.

The hand from my clit moves to my lower belly, pressing it down as his two fingers go deep inside me, making me moan louder.

,, Fuuuck. " My muffled moans echoed in the room, going along with the sound of my wetness against Mattheo's pumping.

,, I'm counting down from three this time, just because you're already sore. " He mumbles, softly biting my upper thighs.

,, Three. " He softly says, but his words felt like torture.

,, Please, sir. " I cry out as the stars I was seeing were getting more and more visible.

,, Such a fucking mess for me. How pathetic. My little slut. Two. " He smirks as he sees the effect he had on me.

,, S-sir-ohhh. " I moan as he presses down harder, growling.

,, One. " He teases, smirking up at me as he saw I was fighting every urge to squirm around.

,, Cum for me, angel. Cum for me like a pretty little whore you are. Being such a mess just for me. " He groans lowly, his eyes piercing thru me.

So I came. The stars slowly started to fade and my breathing started to go back to normal, breath by breath.

He then helped me get clean, smiling and showering me with kisses. He was being so gentle.

Just as I was about to get out of the bathroom, he stopped me.

,, Could you wait a little ? I forgot to bring you the body lotion. " He smiles and exits the bathroom, not waiting for my response.

He then opens the door, gesturing for me to come outside as I do just that, limping slightly.

The bed was made, but on it was a heart made out of rose petals. In the middle were two bottles of the red wine I love, a box of chocolates and a bouquet with what looked like 7 roses.

Since I was a kid, I was always convinced my lucky number was 7. Draco was 7 months old when I was born, we had 7 house elves, dad changed seven jobs, the TV in my room had 7 channels and so on.

,, Do you like it ? " He chuckles softly, studying my reactions closely.

,, Sir, I love it. You really didn't have to do this tho. " My expression softens as I approach him.

,, You deserve 100x better than this, my love. " He hugs me, kissing my forehead.

,, I love you, Mattheo. " I kiss his chest, burring my face into it.

,, I love you too, Alexis. " He smiles and kisses my head, caressing my back softly.

We ended up watching a movie. Unfortunately, we didn't watch any spicy movies. We watched Lion King this time.

I've never seen Mattheo cry and my surprise grew as I realized he was crying at the movie.

We had a lot of fun and ended up falling asleep again. I had his shirt on and I couldn't get enough of his smell.

Some last few scenarios of us bring me to a deep and restful sleep and I couldn't be happier. If only this'll last.

Hiiii guyssss. I'm so sorry if this chapter seems rushed, it is. I wanted to give you guys something for this special day. Also, out of curiosity, how good would you say the smut scene was out of 10 ?