Chapter 48*-100k special

A/N: Once again, you guys never fail to amaze me.

I am truly grateful for all the love and support this story has been getting, along with me, and I want to thank you guys so much for every little comment or vote you guys have given me.

It is a true honor to see how much we have grown together, the characters, you and I, and let there be more !

Without anymore beating around the bush, enjoy the chapter !

~~

He spins us around and joins me on the mattress, laying behind me and pulling me against him.

I could feel his hard dick on my ass. His hand slithers in between my legs and parts them apart, putting one of them on his torso.

All of a sudden, I feel him inside me as I let out a shaky, loud moan. My first instinct was to close my legs, but he kept his right hand on my thigh, holding it against his waist.

His left hand sneaks under my head and wraps around my neck as I feel his cold rings burn thru my hot skin.

I moan louder as his thrusts get harder and deeper, his tongue trailing up and down the side of my neck.

,, You ever pull a stunt like this and walking won't be a known term to this pretty little mouth of yours. " He breathes out in between messy thrusts.

My head knocks back onto his shoulder, giving him more access to my neck, an invitation which he happily accepts.

,, Fuck, Mattheo. " I moan as he grips the sides of my neck tighter and holds me in place, fucking me harder and deeper.

,, Yeah, that's right. Doesn't this feel better, angel ? " He chuckles in my ear, staining my neck with wet and sloppy kisses.

Seeing I didn't answer, he clenches my throat tighter, making me whimper loudly.

,, You answer me when I ask you something, my pretty little slut. Don't you think this feels better, hm ? Me fucking you until you can't take it and have to beg me to cum ? " He growls in my ear.

,, I-it is- fuck. " I moan as the hand that was holding my thigh goes straight to playing with my clit.

,, That's pathetic, darling. " He chuckles lowly in my ear as I feel his voice hit my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

His thrusts get better and better, bringing me closer to orgasm.

,, P-please, Mattheo- " I begin, but he cuts me off.

,, Oh, now you're begging, huh ? " He mocks me and smirks.

,, Ughh, please ! " I cry out as he starts sucking on my neck, leaving marks.

,, One. " He starts, speaking softly.

Fuck.

,, Mattheo, please, I- " I beg more.

,, Two. " He ignores my pleads and takes his time.

,, I can't- " I knock my head back and close my eyes shut.

,, Three. Cum for me, my perfect little whore. Cum for me like you always do. " He keeps the same pace as I finally cum with a loud moan of his name.

I sigh relieved and let my body soak into the mattress, but it seemed as if my beloved husban- I mean partner had other plans.