Chapter 45*-Pathetic

I try to get over the fact that Blaise was here. Nobody else other than me and Mattheo knew what has happened, and I'd like it to stay that way. At least for now.

I could see that Mattheo was tense too, but I think he wanted me to feel good and if that meant leaving Blaise alone, then he'll do it.

After a few shots, our group gets to the dance floor and starts moving around on the beat of the songs that were playing.

I feel someone grab my hips, helping me sway to the music at the same time as them, but something felt off about these hands.

I've felt them before, but they weren't Mattheo's. No, they were harsh on my skin and very aggressive. I turn around and see Blaise.

,, Don't fucking touch me. " I shout, but he ignores me and whispers in my ear.

,, I told you I'll make you love me, no matter what it'll take. " He smirks insanely.

,, Get your hands off me ! " I scream.

As I say that, Mattheo jumps from behind me and onto Blaise, getting on top of him.

,, She. Said. Get. Your. Filthy. Hands. Off. Her. " Mattheo growls between punches.

The music stopped and nobody dared to get between the two. Instead, the crowd made a circle around them.

,, That's enough, Mattheo. " I gently lift him off Blaise as they both stand up, Blaise taking a little longer to, due to the injuries.

I take a blunt from one of the students next to me, taking a few puffs out of it. I couldn't deal with this shit while being this sober.

Before he could even react, Eliza, Iris and Pansy make a line and rush towards Blaise.

,, And to think we saw you as our friend. " Iris says with pure disgust and throws her drink in Blaise's face.

,, You're lucky you're still breathing, you worthless piece of shit. " Pansy spits and splashes her drink in Blaise's face as well.

,, We're done. " Eliza snarls and flings her drink in Blaise's face, just as the other two girls just did.

,, I'd say go to hell, but they'd go way too easy on a useless piece of trash like you. " I snap at him, putting out the joint onto his forehead, hearing him hiss.

The rest of us, me, Iris, Eliza, Pansy and Mattheo all decide to stay in my dorm and chat.

,, He did all that ? " The girls ask in union.

I finally opened up to them about the recent event, thanks to Mattheo's constant reassurance.

,, Those fucking expulsion papers are taking way too long. He should be gone by now. I'm this close to taking matters into my own hands, be a man and fucking kill that son of a bitch. " Mattheo growls.

,, We'll help, if it does come to that. " Eliza says.

,, Guys, seriously, it's not- " I begin, but she cuts me off almost immediately.

,, I'm serious. He's nothing but a pathetic excuse for a human and deserves nothing. He deserves a very slow and painful death, but if killing him is all we can do, then we will. And trust me when I say, I will not hesitate. " She turns serious.

,, Thank you guys, really. But if you'll excuse me, I'm really tired. I just want to go to sleep. I'll talk to you in the morning. " And with that, the girls got out of my dorm, leaving me and Mattheo alone.

,, You should get some rest- " He begins as he sits in an armchair, but I cut him off.

,, I'm not tired. In fact, I'm not even close to being tired. " I reply.