Chapter 11*-Cheater

A/N: I wanted to bring a new character into the story. I present to you Iris Zabini. You have a picture of her at the end of the chapter :)

———————————————————————

I wake up to an empty bed. Last time I woke up like this was when I remembered that me and him were broken up. But we aren't, so why was the bed empty ? I slowly wake up, wash my face, get dressed and try to bury the thoughts in the back of my head as I get ready for class.

The common room was empty, which was unusual, but I just go with it and went to class.

As I approach Madam Sprout's class, a weird sound coming from behind another classroom's door catches my attention.

It sounded like two people either kissing or... yeah. I didn't think too much about it and just kept walking, until I hear his name.

,, Mmm, Theo. " The high pitched voice said.

,, Shh, be quiet, darling. We don't want to get caught, do we ? " I hear him say as I froze.

Dozen of thoughts run thru my mind, getting me overwhelmed. My heart beat fastens as I drop my books in shock. The sound stops, probably because of the loud sound the books made when they hit the shiny floor.

The door to the classroom opened as I was staring forward, my back turned to it.

,, Shit. " I hear him mumble as he sprints towards me.

I fall to the ground as he catches me. I was unable to form any sentences. I was in complete shock. Every word, every sound around me was muffled. He wraps his arms around my figure as he gently caresses my hair.

After that, everything went black. I wake up after what felt like a couple hours laid down on my bed. Mattheo was next to my bed, sitting on the edge of it. I slowly open my eyes as I search the room. After a few seconds, everything hits me like a ton of bricks.

I sit up, having a numb expression. He turns to face me with a worried and guilty look. He opened his mouth, but before he could say anything, I cut him off.

,, Who was that girl ? " I say, staring at him with a numb expression.

,, It's not what you think- " He beggins.

,, I asked you a question, who the fuck was that girl ? " I raise my voice slightly.

,, Babe, listen to me- " He cups my cheek, but I slap his hand and snap my head away from him.

,, Who the hell was she ??? " I say, raising my voice.

,, A mistake, that's all. " He says, looking hurt.

I huff and run my tongue against the inside of my cheek.

,, Why ? " I say plainly, looking hurt.

He looks at me with a pity look.

,, Why ?? " I ask again, my voice cracking slightly.

,, We were finally getting over everything together, but you had to fuck it up, didn't you ? " I say, tears blurring my vision.

He just looks down.

,, Look at me ! " I shout.

,, Don't shout at me. " He grabs my neck.

I clench my jaw, breathing heavily in anger.

,, Do I deserve this ? Do I deserve to be treated like this ? " I say as my voice cracks.

The hand he has around my throat pulls me into a kiss. He kisses me roughly as tears run down my cheeks. Unable to resist, I kiss him back. He wipes the tears of my cheek as he pulls back.