Sex And Hollywood!!

3 Weeks Later

Ring Ring Ring ...

After 3 rings Raven finally decided to pick up the phone 

"Yo speak to me to you cock sucking slut " her voice sounded through the phone.

"Shut the fuck up you full on hairy slag" I replied with slight laughter in my voice. 

So why did you call me " Raven questioned me .

"well me and Dan wanted to know if you and Andy wanted to come to the haunted house with us because we are going today , I think that Dan said there was a offer on or something"  

"YO ANDY DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE HAUNTED HOUSE WITH ME , DAN AND , KASIE?" Raven practically screeched down the phone.

"YEAH SURE , WHATEVER" Andy replied , "yeah he said he will go"

"Good so meet us at Dan's house in around 15 minutes or so and then we will set off and get our scare on bitch"

I put the phone down and walk over to where Dan was he was sat on the sofa playing FIFA. 

"Daaaaaaaannnnn" I whined like a little kid.

"Yeah" he said with a happy tone in his voice. "Please will you just stop playing FIFA for like 5 minutes and actually have a conversation with me and by the way Raven and Andy are coming round in like 15 minutes because they are coming to the haunted house with us.

"I'm sorry Kasie , you know how I like my FIFA " He walked over to me wrapping his hands around my waist pulling me closer so him , slowly trailing kisses down my neck and along my jaw , a small moan escaped my lips when he reached my weak spot , my knees went weak. I could feel Dan's lips turn into a smirk when he heard me moan.

I leaned more into Dan my back pushing against his chest , "Dan stop!" I said with seriousness in my voice. "you know you want to Kaise , I know you want to suck my c-" , Don't even bother saying what I think you were gonna say OK" I pointed my finger at him while he held his hand in the air.

" I know I know , your not a hoe or a slag and everything" Dan had a slight hint of disappointment in his voice. But he knew that I never really had sex unless I was in a relationship.

I smiled , and wrapped my arm around his neck , pulling his head down to my level , I placed a soft kiss on his lips and pulled away and headed to toward the door where I head Raven knocking like a mad woman on the door.

"Bitch , do you mind not beating the shit out of Dan's door , because if you break it then you pay for "Yeah Yeah what ever so where is lover-boy?" "Front room" I said with a slight sigh.

" you OK Kasie?" Andy asked me while bending down so that our faces were level. "Yeah I'm fine just a little tired and everything".

"Oh yet I get ya , staying up late and having a little bit of fun with Dan" He draped his arm over my shoulder while sending me a wink.

"No Andy , not like that" I said trying to defend myself , "OK , sure , whatever you say" sounding unconvinced.

"Right , all of you get your over grown arses in my car" Dan's voice echoed through the room , we all quickly scurried outside and into Dan's car I rode in the front whit him while Andy and Raven sat in the back.

Dan started the car and started humming a tune that I recognized instantly , I started drumming the Beat while Raven tapped her foot , soon enough me Raven and Dan were all singing lollipop by Framing Hanley at the top of our lungs while Andy sat there looking at us as if we had all grown like seven heads and were sing in Japanese. Me and Raven made sure to sing our favourite bits extra loud letting everyone around us hear our amazing voice , but for some strange reason the boys in the car next us were giving me and Raven death glares. We were both sat a the window which was closest to the boys window , me and Raven looked at each other , we had the same idea , massive smirks grew on our faces as we undid our seat belts . We were stuck in traffic so we knew that we were not going to move anytime soon , we knelt on our seat while all the boys in the car gave us weird looks wondering what we were doing.