Rebel Love song

As we headed round the corner and up the street we arrived at Dans house, he rummaged through his pockets for his keys , finally he found them and opened the door.

He pointed his arm outwards towards the hallway signalling for me to go in first , as i walked through the hallway i saw all the the pictures of him and his family. "awww Dan you were so cute as a baby what happened " i said sarcastically to him he just laughed and said "booze and partying that's what happened"

We both laughed and he showed me to the front room i looked around and saw and xbox "FIFA TIME" i roared Dan jumped at how loud i had actually shouted it.

Dans POV

Wow, she likes FIFA , she looks so excited "Do you want a drink or summet" i said as she put FIFA into the xbox and got the remotes ready "yeah please im like dying of thirst what you got" , "errrm strongbow pear cider , carlsberg and fosters"    "Trying to get me drunk already Mr Flint" She sounds so cute when shes being sarcastic . No of course not why would i do that Hahaha".

"I dunno maybe your some weirdo that gives 18  year old girls booze so then you can beat them at fifa"

"No of course not i don't need to give them a drink to beat them i do that anyways"

Kasies POV

He is so fucking cute when he is being all competitive, "errm well why don't you just bring all the booze in and then if we get thirsty we don't have to go all the way to the kitchen to get another "

" Good idea i'll be back in a min"

As Dan came back in to the room caring 3 whole crates of beer i just let off a massive smile , he came and sat down next to me and handed me a strongbow cider and he got himself one to, as we both opened our cans he went to get the xbox remote and picked the team that he wanted to play on.

After we had both finished sorting ourselves out we started the footie game , i forgot  how bad i had got,  it was 9-2 to Dan he was so happy with himself , everytime he scored a goal he shouted out "scores when he wants to " and lifted his top over his head not like i was complaining.