Coffin

Layla's P.O.V (Kasie's little sister)

Mummy had woken me and Hope up extra early today so that we can goodbye to Kasie properly , Dan came the other day saying that Kasie was never coming back and that she will be with the angels , but i don't want her to be with the angels i want her to be with me she's my big sisters not theirs , they've taken her away from me , but Dan said that she is with his daddy having tea parties and playing princesses. It's not fair because no one will play princesses with me when i ask them , they just tell me to watch TV or play with Hope , but Hope keeps crying all the time saying that she wants Kasie back again and mummy keeps kissing her head telling her everything is going to be alright and that one day we are all going to see Kasie again because we are all going to with the angels when we are older.

Josh's P.O.V

Dan's a wreck and i can't blame him , i am aswell he's burying the love of his life today the mother of his unborn child. He is pacing back and forth his eyes glazed with unfallen tears. He's wearing a pair of dark washed denim jeans with a pink Ralph Lawrence polo and and some blue high tops. I'm basically wearing the same except I'm wearing a blue Voi polo and white high tops.

We had told all the guest that they have to wear colourful clothing because that's what Kasie wanted and that anyone who turns up wearing black would be sent away to get changed in to something colourful.

The rest of our band was down stairs , wearing practically the same except different coloured polo's and different shoes.

Andy and his band are getting ready at his and Raven's house they also knew that dress code. That day that i went to see Kasie's parents with Dan we also stopped to see how Raven was doing , when we got to her's Andy told us that she hadn't been out of her room since Kasie died , saying that if she left the memories of Kasie would just come flooding back and that she wouldn't be able to take it , so Andy let her be but made sure that she ate and drank properly , not just for the sake of the baby but for her aswell.

Dan had knocked on her bedroom door and she had answered with large red puffy eyes , instantly she broke down in his arms , she knew that he was feeling the exact same as how she was because he had lost the true love of his life while she had lost a sister. Later when she had settled down , Dan showed her the letter Kasie had written and she agreed with everything that was on the list that Kasie wanted. Shortly afterwards we left heading back to Dan's place where i was  staying for a few days.

Right now it was only about an hour until the funeral begun , we had invited all the people we need to , only the one's that needed to be there such as family and very close friends.

Dan's P.O.V

"Josh it's time to go" I mumbled to Josh who was sat silently on the sofa looking at the floor.

"Ok" He said slowly rising from his seat and following me out to my car locking the front door behind him , the last couple of day's have eaten me alive , every morning i would reach out to the other side of the bed thinking that i was going to wrap my arm around Kasie's small sleeping waist but then realising that i am the only one in the bed , i don't dare sleep on her side of the bed or touch any of her things because they are hers and everything is just where she left it. I haven't moved any of her shoes that i used to complain so much about because she just left them laying around and in the darkness of the night i would have to tackle an obstacle course of shoes to get a drink from the kitchen.

Because of my day dreaming i hadn't even realised that we were now parked outside of the church where i lived the happiest day of my life and now i was going to live the saddest day of my life. It's weird how once place can hold so many emotions and memories both good and bad.