Save it for the bedroom

After a while we both started getting hungry , "hey do you wanna make pancakes and we can like order a takeaway or something " i said excitedly

"Yeah sure but arnt we supposed to have the takeaway first and then the pancakes" he said confused

"Well yeah if you want to be normal and boring"

Dan just gave me a sexy look and said "well what you waiting for we have pancakes to make" we both ran to the kitchen where Dan got all of the ingredients out of the cupboard and fridge.

Dan mixed all the ingredients together while i put the oil in the frying pan and waited for it to heat up , when it was hot enough Dan put the batter mix in to the pan and we watched as the pancake cooked "NOM NOM NOM" I grunted.Dan just laughed and got the pancake out of the pan and added chocolate spread and sugar to it i made my self one and added the same things.

We both sat at the table looking at each other , then all of a sudden all i saw was a big cloud of flour flying at me. " What the fuck Dan , This is war "

I walked over to the flour and got two massive hand fulls of it, i slowly walked over to Dan giving him an evil but slightly sexy look he started to laugh as i got closer , Then i raised my hands in the air and threw the flour at him, as the flour settled down all i could see was this sex god covered in flour , all i could do was burst out laughing.

He stood there with his arms out to the side and his mouth open "well you won this war, but i will win the next" he announced jokingly

"yeah sure you will" I walked over to him , He opened he arms out for a hug , so i put my arms around his soft strong back , while he had his muscular arms around my neck tightening his grip.

He pulled me closer to him , resting his chin on my head i could feel him breathing he was so perfect , so why would he want someone like me?

" I'm gonna go take a shower and then you can have one after me if you want"

"Yeah sure but i don't have anything clean to change into"

As i said that Dan hopped in to his room and emerged back out around a minute later with a Calvin Klein Boxers and a blue denim shirt.

"Here you go , I was gonna get you some joggers but its to hot so i thought you would be cooler in theses , oh and don't worry the boxers are clean if your wondering" .

"Thanks But where am i gonna sleep?"

" If you want in my bed"

"Sure"

"Good Alright then I'm just gonna get in the shower i'll only be like 10 minutes and then you can have one"

"OK"

"If you want you can go pick a film or something that you wanna watch tonight  and i'll put your clothes in the washer so they are clean for tomorrow or if you want you can just borrow some of mine i don't mind"

I walked over to Dan , gave him a hug and said thanks , he walked into the bathroom to get a shower , as i walked in to his room i was greeted by a huge king size bed , it was calling my name forcing me to jump on it , after my five minutes of slobbing out i looked over at the DVD cabinet where i saw Green Street.

Dan is just getting better and better he likes Green Street just like me yes!!!!!!

After a while Dan arrived in the room just in a towel his wet hair all messed up and his toned body exposed. My mouth dropped he just laughed " Are you OK Kasie the gormless"

"Yeah I'm fine thanks , Oh by the way we are watching Green street if that's OK"

"Yeah i love Green Street , You can go for a shower now there is a towel on the door for you"

"Thanks"

As i walked past Dan i gave him a cheeky smile i ran my hand across his toned, tanned stomach

he just laughed and said save that for later aye haha"

As i stepped in the shower it felt so good the hot water rushing down my spine i felt so clean and refreshed,  I washed my hair and my body .

After a while i decided to get dressed i dried my hair a little and just left it down.

I walked in to Dans room where he was sat on his bed listening so some music he looked towards me and did a wolf whistle.

"well look at you being all sexy in my clothes"

"well you know me i can wear anything and look good"

I ran over to the bed jumped up into the air and landed next to Dan , he got out of the bed and put Green Street on we got under the covers he had his arm wrapped around my waist i held on to his hand,

Slowly my eyes started to close and so did his soon enough i could hear  him snoring he sounded so cute , shortly afterwards i fell asleep.