There's no such thing as accidental infidelity (or is there?)

Andy's P.O.V

"Andy ,come on have a little bit of fun" I heard her say , i think her name is Milly or Molly or it could even be Lilly to be honest I'm not sure , i don't even know where i am or where the rest of my band are.

"No go away" I said pushing her away from my body.

"Have fun Andy your on tour" She said fluttering her eyes , i think she was trying to look sexy or something but to be honest it looked like she had something in her eyes.

"I am having fun and i also have a girlfriend who i love with all my heart and my love for her has only grown stronger since i have come on this tour" I sneered at her making sure she heard every word clearly.

"But why are you dating her? , you can do so much better" She grabbed on to my arm , trying to inch herself closer to me, I grab hold or her arm and pushed her away from me once again.

"No one can ever be as good as Raven and i am dating her because i love that girl , i love everything about her , even her little snort when she laughs to much , you may not think she is perfect , but she is perfect for me , so why don't you drag your little whore ass back over to that brothel down the street" I growled at her , i don't care if that was rude she deserved it who was she to say Raven wasn't good enough for me , it's me who's not good enough for her , she's the one who could do so much better.

Me and Raven had been chatting over Skype every night , speaking on the phone and i even wrote her a little love poem , soppy i know but she's worth it. We had been on the tour for a month now and it would only be like another five months until i can go back to England for a whole year , because we will be writing another album.

"Hey Andyyyyy" Ashely slurred as he stumbled towards me.

"Hey man" I replied grabbing on to his elbow to steady him.

"I miss her man" He sounded so sad.

"Miss who?" I asked him a little confused to who he was talking about , when Ashley is drunk he is truthful , which is a little bad at times to be honest with you.

"Kasie" he sighed

"I thought you were over her"

"Nope , i never was , i honestly think i love her , she seems so perfect , i love everything about her like her bold personality and her rudeness when she speaks to people she dosen't like" I could hear him sniff a little.

"Dude are you crying?" I asked him

"NO , what of course not , i got some dust in my eye" He explained quickly

"Sure you did" i laughed

I sat there for a while with Ashley , not saying anything , just sitting in a comfortable silence, by now i was pretty drunk to say the least , the whiskey shots were really starting to get to me now , i could feel myself loosing focus on things  , i was finding it hard to tell what people were saying to me and who they actually were.

But the weird thing is that , never once before when i had drank whiskey have i ever felt like this , i felt weird and sick , something wasn't right , i got up off of the wall that i was sitting on outside and headed back in to the club so that i could go to the toilets.

As i headed back i felt someone grip on to my lower arm pulling me back in to the sweaty , drunk crowd of people that covered the dancefloor.

"Where you going baby?" I heard a familiar squeaky voice say to me , i turned around and saw that it was the whore form before , what the fuck did she want now?