The Morticians daughter

Andy's P.O.V

I could get used to this, me and Raven walking down the street hand in hand , walking in silence but not an awkward silence , as we were walking i just started to think about how we could be so happy together in the future if we decided to get together as a couple, but I'm not rushing anything because i really like her.

"Earth to Andy" i shot my head in the direction of Raven who was looking at me with a cute smile on her face

" Sorry about that"   

"No problem you looked quite cute to be honest"

 When she said that her face reddened and she just looked to the floor.

Ravens P.O.V

Oh my mother fricking god i can't believe those words just came out of my mouth, all of a sudden this confidence came over me and i felt like i needed to say that to him ,he just looked at me and smiled as my face turned to the same shade of a tomato.

When we got to Andy's house (he was only living here temporarily because the was touring in the uk his real house was back in America when he lived when he wasn't on tour) his house was nothing like i had pictured it to be. It was a small comfy looking house he instantly found his keys and opened the door just in time because it started to rain.

"don't you love UK weather Andy" 

  "yeah its almost as beautiful as you"

I looked at him shocked my mouth opened slight,y once he saw this he winked i just smiled and went red again for the second time in 10 minutes . What is this boy doing to me!!!.

Once we were in his house i was shocked to see that he had actually decorated like he would if it was his permanent house. All of a sudden i screamed making Andy turn around with a worried look n his face.

"WHATS WRONG RAVEN!!!!"     

Panting heavily i replied "you  -  like -   Batman"  

 "No i don't like batman i LOVE BATMAN!!!!" 

Before he could say another word i charged at him, thank god for his cat like reflex's because somehow he managed to catch me in his arms . When i was in his arms he spun me around making scream like a little girl , when he had stopped spinning me around we both laughed looking in to his deep blue eyes i was hypnotized,  what he did next shocked me he slowly moved his head closer to mine and softly kissed  my lips i kissed back after a few seconds when i was able to get over what was actually happening, i was kissing ANDY FUCKING BIERSACK in my head i was having a total fan-girl moment.