Safer to hate her

One Month Later

Kasie's P.O.V

"How you feeling darling?" Dan asked taking hold of my hand

"Like shit" I laughed weakly

At this point i was weak , frail , seriously ill and bed bound , i couldn't stand without feeling dizzy to be honest my legs could no longer support my body weight, not like there was much to support anyway i had lost over two stone in the last month and my hair had slowly started to thin out.

"Well you still look like the beautiful girl i fell in love with all those months ago" Dan whispered in my ear , placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Don't lie Dan , i've seen better looking trolls"

"Well if all trolls looked like you then damn i would be a troll banger" He started trailing kisses up my neck.

"Dan i can't" I said gently , gently gripping on to the hand that he had cupping my cheek.

"I know" He mumbled back still trailing the kisses on my neck.

I ran my fingers through his freshly washed brown hair , i tugged a little making him moan in pleasure , he looked straight in to my eyes.

"I honestly do love you Mrs Kasie Flint" He smirked as he said my new name.

"Well i honestly love you Mr Daniel Flint"

"Raven and the boys said that they will visit you tomorrow because they are busy today , Jinxx and Sammie are moving house and they offered to help out"

"It's fine" I huffed annoyed

"What's wrong?" Dan asked concerned

"Nothing , i just don't see the point of being here anymore what , if i die now it doesn't matter what is a couple of days anyway? , i can't do anything i'm bed bound , i feel like shit and i can't even help Jinxx and Sammie move ,which i promised i would do" I threw my head in my hands.

"Don't you ever say that ok , the point of you being here is that there is people who love you they worship the ground that you are still here so that they can see you before you go. And you can do something you can make my heart skip a beat when you smile or say that you love me , and lastly Jinxx and Sammie don't want you to help them to move house because they know what state your in you can't support your own body weight let alone some heavy boxes" Dan rambled on , shaking my shoulders a little trying to knock some sense in to me.

I just broke down , everything had got to much i don't want to die ,i haven't even finished college yet. When me and Raven were younger we had said that we were gonna open a shop together , but i guess that's never going to happen is it with me six feet under.

But before i got this ill i had so much fun me and Dan went on our honeymoon we went to Alaska , i know that's weird but hey we both Love Huskies , plus we went skiing and it was fricking amazing i would do it again and again.

Me and Raven had gone shopping , pampered ourselves silly , she has been so amazing these last couple of weeks she hasn't mentioned anything about my cancer she has followed the rules to perfection.

The boys have been extra sweet but still teasing me , Jake thought that it would be funny to take the right shoe, of every pair of shoes that i owned so that i only had the left shoe , but i showed him i borrowed some of Raven's , i laughed right in his face along With Ella.

Three weeks ago

"FASTERRRRRR!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" The man said in to microphone.