Jaws on the floor

( Three Months Later )

Raven's P.O.V

"Aww this is too cute" I cooed to Andy who was stood next to me having the time of his life (Note the sarcasm).

"Yeah" Andy mumbled for the thousand time  , he would do this everytime i smiled or fawned over the cute little baby clothes that we were buying ready for the little arrival.

Dan was at the cot shop buying a new cot and he said that he would pop in to the DIY shop to pick up some paint for the nursery.

Kasie had given me strict warning that we were not to find out the sex of the baby because she wants it to be a surprise for everyone.

"How much longer are you going to be? , I'm really hungry" Andy whined tugging on my right arm , trying to pull me out of the baby shop that  i had been dragging him round in for well over an hour.

"God Andy how can you not enjoy this?, i mean come on have you seen how cute some of this stuff is" I said to him shocked , gesturing to all the cute little baby clothes that were spread all around the shop , sectioned off into a boys section and a girls section.

"Very easily , I'm a man i don't do this sort of stuff ok , this is what you and your friends are for" Andy stated thinking that he was right

"Your so sexist , do you know that?"

"Raven no man , and i mean no man enjoys this unless he is extremely feminine or gay" He grumbled wrapping his around around my slowly growing stomach.

"Fine you go get some food and i will finish looking through these and pay for them" I instructed him , placing my hands flat on his back and pushing him through the entrance of the shop.

"You going to be ok baby?, i can wait for a little while" He whispered in my ear

"No go right now or i may just end up committing a murder right in this very shop" I growled playfully

"Well ok then , your wish is my command babycakes" He said placing his hands up in surrender while grinning like a fool.

"KFC , ok for you?"

"Yeah great , two popcorn chicken snack boxes and a malteaser krushem"

Andy nodded his and placed a soft kiss on my lips before walking through the door and heading to KFC.

I went back to the rail of clothes that i was admiring before Andy's  stomach decided it needed to be fed. I moved some pieces of clothing out of the way before coming across the cutest little babygrow that i have ever seen. It was plain white with the words i love my mummy and daddy forever in red letters down the front with a little teddy at the top of it. Instantly i knew that i had to buy it , if i didn't i would regret it immensely.

I took the babygrow and a few other items that i had chosen to the till to pay for them , i placed them all down and watched as the young cashier scanned them , she was chewing her gum like a cow i wanted to tell her that it's polite to close her god damn mouth and chew.

Once she had finished scanning all of the clothes she told me the price." That will be £55.75 , please"  She said sounding bored.

I handed her over the money and waited for the change , once she had handed me back the correct amount of change i hurried out of the shop heading to KFC to meet Andy , when i was halfway down the road i saw Andy he picked up his pace so that he was slightly jogging , once he was at my side he kissed my cheek and handed me one of my two beloved snack boxes , we sat on a nearby picnic bench , Once i was comfy i ripped open the lid and started to devour the mouthwatering food that lay before me.