𝘖𝘯𝘦

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚
                  𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝗼𝗺𝐛𝗼

                   𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚                  𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝗺𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝗼𝗺𝐛𝗼

I sat in class with my head propped against my fist as I listened to the teacher teach. This was my last class for the year until I was able to go home and start my boring summer.

"Euphoria do you know the answer to question number five in handbook?" Ms. Powells the teacher asked. I looked over at her before looking down at my handbook reading the question.

"You know ha ugly ass kno" I heard some boy from behind me mumble along with a laugh. I ignored his rude comment before looking back up at the teacher.

"Vascular System" I answered, she smiled and nodded.

"Tell me more, what is it?" She asked, I sighed. She knew I knew all the answers to this handbook that's why she kept on. I looked around seeing every pair of eyes on me making me look down. I played with my fingers as I heard whispering amongst me around the class.

"Come on Ms. Chilombo, you got this" I heard Ms. Powell say.

It wasn't a problem answering any questions I was being asked because I knew the answer, I'd just didn't want to. Their were too many people who thought of me in such a rude and annoying way because all I've ever done was speak out whenever the teacher wanted me to.

"Bitch don't even know"I heard some girl say making the class burst into laughter.

"Quiet!" Ms. Powell yelled out. "Ms. Johnson keep talking and I'll make sure you're back here for the summer" she added. The girl smacked her mouth.

"It's known for being the circulatory system. It's a organ system that permits blood to circulate and transport nutrients" I said lowly. I looked at the teacher to seeing her nodding her head, before I looked away she winked her eye and smiled.

I simply nodded.

The sound of the bell ring indicated that the day was finally over and it was time to go home. I stood grabbing my books and pencils placing them in my bag before sitting back down.

"Class is over it's dismissed. Please lay your worksheets in the bin on my desk before leaving. Thank you all for a wonderful year! I hope you stay safe and have a wonderful summer." Ms. Powells said smiling.

I waited until class was empty to dismiss myself and turn in any work I had. I watched the door seeing nobody else in the class, I stood from my seat and grabbed my worksheets before walking to the teachers desk turning them in.