𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

I stood beside Mulani as we stood in line waiting to order our snow cones

I stood beside Mulani as we stood in line waiting to order our snow cones. Everyone had decided to take a walk due because of the weather that was warm and calming. We had walked around Glizmo's neighborhood while we talked and joked around.

"What's the moves man?" Cassius asked, Glizmo shrugged. "I'm tryna get high so I can have some sex"

"I'm tired..." Senia said wrapping her arms around Cassius waist.

"Wake that ass up!" Cassius said smacking her butt, she mugged him.

"Why would you do that?" She asked rubbing her butt. "That hurt..."

"Y'all tryna hit up this party tonight?" Glizmo asked, I eyed everyone.

"Fasho, know I'm finna shake sum" Cassius said, Mulani and Senia eyed him.

"Finna slang this big donka donk" he said, I cringed as he started humping the air, Paris chuckled and shook his head.

"When it start?" Mulani asked looking at Glizmo as he grabbed her butt.

"8 but it end at 12" He said, she nodded.

I looked at Paris seeing he standing there looking at me while he smoked a blunt.

"Are you going to the party?" I asked eyeing him.

"You wanna go?" He asked, I nodded. "I'a go"

"Okay..." I said smiling.

"Hey Blood!" I heard, I turned and looked seeing a brown skin and light skin girl walking up to us. Paris turned around and looked at them as they approached us before shaking his head.

"Why you ain't been answering my calls?" The light skin girl said, I eyed her as she stood in front of Paris.

"You acting like you don't know nobody now?" She asked, Paris shook his head as he released smoke in her face.

"You acting like you don't know her now?" Cassius joked looking at Paris, Paris eyed him.

"Boo shut up" Senia said covering his mouth.

"Hey Cassius" the brown skin girl said waving, Senia looked over at eyed her.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Senia asked pointing at the girl.

"Ah shit..." Glizmo mumbled.

"Who am I?" The girl asked chuckling, Senia nodded.

"Ask him" she said pointing at Cassius, Senia looked at Cassius as he shook his head. I stood there and I watched what was going on, I eyed as the light skin girl as she walked closer to him.

"Why she staring?" She asked mugging me.

"Me?" I asked pointing to myself confused.

I wasn't even staring