𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Hi mommy" I said waving, I propped the phone up against the counter as I continued straightening my hair

"Hi baby" my mother spoke through the phone, I smiled as I seen her face pop up onto the screen. "What you doing girl?"

"Nothing, just flat ironing my hair" I said glancing down at my phone before I looked back up at the mirror. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing..." she said yawning, I nodded. "Just laying here, I'm tired"

"How's my baby sister?" I asked combing and brushing my hair. "Did you guys have an appointment today?"

"Yeah, she doing good. Ain't doing nothing but making my tail tired and hungry" my mother said, I smiled.

"She's suppose too" I said giggling.

"She growing" I heard my mother say followed behind movement. "Look"

I looked down and eyed my mother's belly as she held the phone up, I looked in awe as I seen it looking extremely bigger than last time I've seen it. "She's getting bigger..." I said.

"Mhm" my mother hummed.

"How is Kareem?" I asked.

"He good..." my mother said, I nodded.

"Can you tell him I said hi?" I asked glancing up and down between the mirror and my phone, I looked over in the mirror as I seen Paris walking inside the bathroom. He yawned and rubbed his face as he walked over towards me and looked in the mirror, I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his face in the crook of my neck.

"I wil—Well, hello Mr. LeParis..." I heard my mother say, I looked down seeing she was grinning. "How are you?"

Paris lifted his head and looked up at the phone before grinning. "Wassup Mrs. Grace, I'm doing good"

"How about you?" He asked.

"I'm doing good baby" she said, he nodded. "Y'all enjoying Jamaica?"

"Yes ma'am" Paris and I both said, she nodded as she looked at the screen.

"I see..." my mother said, I smiled and looked away. "Well, I'ma let y'all go and have fun"

"Euphoria, call me okay" she said, I nodded. "I love you baby"

"I love you too mommy" I said placing down the flat irons before I grabbed my phone.