𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

                                𝐎𝗺𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭

                          The Final Chapter

Paris bit his lips smacking Euphoria's ass as she began throwing it back against his pelvis, holding onto her hips as he watched their body parts connect with one another. Giving her a hard slap across one of her ass cheeks, he reached out and began circling his fingers around her throbbing clit. Euphoria moaned loudly while her lips crept there way into a frown as Paris wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her up against him.

"Mhmmm" Euphoria moaned out, resting her head onto Paris's shoulder while he delivered her with wet sloppy kisses going down her neck.

She reached down and grabbed his hand that was occupied with playing with her clit, receiving a slap going across it as Paris smacked her area. He watched and noticed how her body reacted to him while he did it yet again letting his free hand reach up, circling one of his finger across one of her harden nipples. He enjoyed the soft moans that escape from her mouth while she sat there letting her body respond to him in many ways he'd loved.

Paris had loved the sex they shared with one another, he felt like it was another way they created a much more imitate way of showing their love and feelings for another. Every time they'd had sex it was filled with an amount of intimacy he'd noticed himself to go crazy about. Whether it was them just talking to one another, letting their eyes fill up the moment of their silence with meeting one another or if they'd both just do things that drove each other body's wild—their sex was something he felt like was special.

It didn't feel like just sex to him, he felt like it was a type of communication with him and that—that was what him and Euphoria both had loved.

"You playing wit' me—why you holding me?" Paris asked slapping her area making her body jolt, Euphoria whimpered in response not knowing what to say nor how to say it dealing with the amount of pleasure she was receiving.

"Let my fucking hand go Euphoria" Paris said, Euphoria shook her head.

"Baby, I can't" She whined, not releasing her grip she'd held onto his hand. "I-it's too much"

"Whatchu' say?" He asked reaching up, grabbing her neck. He pushed her body forward letting her balance herself as she placed her hands onto the bed before immediately slamming in and out of her.

"Fuck" Euphoria shrieked, Paris smirked while biting his lip before watching her reach back and place a hand onto his chest. "Babeee"

"You running from me?" Paris asked slapping her ass, Euphoria immediately shook her head feeling the fast pace of the movement slow down. "Why you running from me mama—you know ion' like dat' shit"

"Mhmmm" Euphoria hummed in response, biting her lip as she repositioned her arch forming herself deeply into the mattress of the bed.

"Answer me" he said looking down at her, tightening his grip he held onto her hips. "Tell papa why you running from it"

"I-I don't know, I'm sorry babe" Euphoria spoke lowly, tucking her bottom lip into her mouth limiting the moans that rushed out of her mouth.

"You sorry?" Paris asked, Euphoria nodded before humming in reponse.

"So, yo gone sit hea' and take yo dick, right?" Paris asked reaching up, grabbing her as she pulled her back up towards his chest. "Huh, you not gone run from it?"