𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

                               𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Paris stood in bathroom looking at himself as he looked in the mirror, mugging as a pimple came across his attention while turning his face closely eyeing it.

"Mmcht, man" He said smacking his lips.

"Mama" He called out, walking into the room seeing Euphoria asleep laid out on the bed. He walked over to her and placed his hand on her ass that was bare due to her lying there naked before jiggling it.

"Baby" Paris called out, he looked at her ass and began rubbing it earning a moan to only come from her.

He bend down placing kisses on her face while Euphoria simply laid there pouting.

"Babe" Euphoria said stirring around. "Leave me alone, I'm sleepy"

"Why?" Paris asked, laying his head against her face while wrapping an arm around her waist. He stood there looking at her as she continued sleeping before making him slap gripping her ass.

"Papa, stoppp" she dragged out, He hummed in response. "Leave me aloneee"

"Why you so sleepy mama?" He asked, Euphoria opened her eyes squinting at him. She looked at him wondering why'd he'd ask such a stupid question, she knew he knew all of the many reasons she was tired—but for some reason she couldn't understand why he wasn't sleepy as much as her.

Since the night of their first time being together, Paris and Euphoria had both felt themselves not being able to get enough of each other.

Their sex was good—more than good but it seemed as if every time they'd did it, it only got better which only caused them to not want to hold out on each other. Besides, with the intimacy that they'd both shared between the thought of them both knowing that nobody could ever make them feel like how the both of them did, having sex with one another was something that they'd both had brought themselves love doing.

"Why aren't you sleepy?" Euphoria asked lowly.

"You know I smoke when I get up, so I won't even lie ta' you—I'm kinda high right now mama" Paris said, she rolled her eyes before turning over on her side.

"You get on my nerves" she mumbled.

"Come on, you suppose ta' be up wit' me" he said burying his face into her neck. "Shit, we could be doing ah' lot of things right now"

"We already done a lot of things" she said nodding her head laughing, Paris bit his lip and nodded. "We did a lot of things and you're still seem as if you didn't have enough babe"

"Because" he said.

"Moveee" Euphoria dragged out before giggling, feeling wet kisses being placed from her neck down to her chest. "Papa, I'm really tired and you're literally sitting here trying to seduce me to have sex with you—like why can't you just let me sleep"

Paris shook his head while she sighed.

"We already have to go and do a lot today and all I'm asking you is to at least give me an hour of sleep but you're not giving me that" she added.

"Huh?" Paris asked completely sliding off her rant, he grinned as she grabbed a pillow smashing down over her head.

"Come on bae" he said reaching down, grabbing her thigh. "I wanna do da' nasty"