𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Paris took my eyes off of the TV and placed on Euphoria. He stared at her as she sat there eating grapes while looking at TV and watched as she tried to ignore his stare by quickly side eyeing him before she sighed and stood up from the couch walking away.

He shook his head wondering how long she was gone continue to act like this towards him.

It had been a week since the little trip they both made to the hospital and a week since words have been exchanged between him and Euphoria.

Paris knew the situation was looking like he didn't give not one fuck about my health but that wasn't it.

It was more of the fact that he didn't want to accept what was going on wit' him. He knew what his situation was and had been knowing every since but he wasn't ready to come to realization that he was gone have to actually worry about himself and yet let someone else worry about him too.

Paris didn't want nobody feeling sympathy towards him nor did he want to feel like he wasn't good for them to always check up on him.

That, he felt like was the definition to the whole purpose of the argument that was held between him and Euphoria.

She wanted to be there but he was letting her—He didn't want her to but he knew that was wrong too.

He knew Euphoria was right, he was being unfair to her.

With how everything played out for them and how everything seemed to be going, Paris felt like he always wanted her to be straight. He didn't want a moment without her being happy and as much as he tried making sure that wasn't going to happen, he was down playing myself.

He was forgetting about himself because he wanted so much for her. It wasn't a bad thing but he felt like he could've went about it another way instead of just blowing up on her and pushing her under the rug like he did.

He was pushing her away and he knew it.

Since then, everything in the house been dull. It wasn't no more smiling and giggling coming from Euphoria and it was hard knowing that he took apart in from preventing her from doing that. Instead of talking and being up under him like she always been, she showed her care from a distance.

There was nothing but small words coming from her and that was either from checking up on him or either greeting him. Paris didn't like it and he knew that she didn't either.

They were both too stubborn to recognize each other's part in the situation that we'd just continued not actually communicating as we should but he was gone end that. He didn't want her feeling like it was her fault behind the way their situation was playing out because he knew her—all she did was overthink, making herself think that everything was her fault but in reality it wasn't.

He took fault in this situation.

He was willingly to own up to that because he missed her and he knew that it was gone take some time for him to actually come to grabs that she was here. She was actually here for him and he could see that them not talking or being the way we'd usually be was saddening her.

"Paris" Paris heard, he looked over seeing she was standing in the middle of the floor. He eyed her taking in all her natural beauty while she stood there looking at him holding out a glass of water. "Here, it's two. You have to take your medicine"

He grabbed the glass out her hand and sat it down onto the floor and quickly reached out grabbing her before she could walk away. She looked down sighing as he pulled her closer towards me while he placed her on my lap.