𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

One month later...

"Make sure you turning your wheel the opposite way of where you want to turn each time you're backing out" Mr. Gruman-The driving instructor said, I nodded doing as told as I turned looking in the back. "Good, good Euphoria. You're doing an excellent job"

I looked throughout the rear view and the side mirror checking if I needed to line up more. I pressed down on the gas little by little as I continued backing into the parking space, I looked checking in the mirror nodding my head in approval before I put the car in park.

"I did it?" I asked looking over at Mr. Gruman, I smiled as he nodded his head smiling over at me. "I did"

"So, I can get my permits now right?" I asked excitedly before I quickly remembered to kill the engine to the car, he chuckled.

"Yes Euphoria" he said, I clapped my hands together as I cheesed watching him write inside his notebook.

The feeling of being relieved was an understatement, I felt so proud of knowing knowing I accomplished a step close to receiving my license. Throughout the passed couple of weeks, I've been doing a lot of research and studying on driving.

I'd spend so much time studying getting to know everything I needed to know about driving-even when I was out and about, I studied. I felt like learning and actually knowing how to drive needed to be one of my number one goals because I knew I at least needed to be experienced in driving-so, I made it a priority to get ahead while I wasn't doing anything else and study.

Now, I was more than happy knowing every little study I'd did was paying off.

"Okay, first" I heard Mr. Gruman say snapping me out o my thoughts, I looked over at him. "Let me just congratulate you on your success. You've done very well throughout this whole process of time"

I smiled. "Thank you sir"

"Mhm so, I checked off everything that needed to be consisted of due to your over time data so all there is to do is sign off your certificate" Mr. Gruman said, I nodded. "Now, you did start on your track and recordings of your driving right?"

"Yes sir" I said, he nodded. "Good"

"I actually started since our first class" I informed, he smiled.

"Eager, aye?" He asked, I chuckled.

"Yeah, kinda" I said, he laughed before nodding his head.

"That's absolutely fine, I seen a lot of people before you do the same and I think it's good that children your age are even on top of their game when it comes to these things" he said unbuckling his seatbelt making me do the same. "So uh, I'll just sign this right here and you're all set Ms. Chilombo"