𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

I laid there looking at TV as I felt Euphoria stir around on top of me making me look down, I eyed her as she rested her fingers against my neck before I pecked her cheek

"You okay baby?" I asked looking at her, she shook her head. I pecked her face as I rubbed her back while tears ran down out of her eyes while she laid there.

"I-It hurts" Euphoria said crying, I wiped her face kissing her lips. We'd laid in the bed all day due to her not feeling well. It was that time of the mouth for her. Even though I didn't know too much about menstruations and how other females dealt with them, I was slowly learning due to Euphoria's.

Her cramps were bad resulting in her not wanting to move but just laid up under me while she silently cried. She'd mostly liked milk chocolate with almonds and ice cream along with ice even though I somewhat knew she couldn't have it.

I wasn't a experienced boyfriend when it came to this type of shit but I knew whenever I saw her crying whenever she was hurting or wanting a type of food, I gave it to her.

That's all it took for me-was her crying.

"Where it hurt?" I asked rubbing her back, she sighed. "Mhm?"

"My lower area, it feels its getting stabbed and it's painful because it goes to my back" she explained, I laid there continuing rubbing her back while she sniffed. "You gone be aight, okay"

She nodded. "You got everything you need, right?" I asked, she nodded.

"Can I see your phone please?" Euphoria asked lowly. "I don't know where mine is and I wanna get on TikTok"

I grabbed my phone handing it to her.

"9784" I said watching as she typed in the passcode. "205"

I gently lifted her body pulling it up closer to me as she snuggled against me before I closed my eyes listening to her laugh while she scrolled on TikTok.

"Cause I want she and she and sheee" Euphoria sung lowly along with the song. "And they love them some me"

I continued laying there as silence washed over while I rubbed Euphoria's back and ass before I heard her call my name. "Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"You have so many pictures and along with videos but you don't never post on your Instagram" Euphoria said, I nodded. "Why, you look so good in these"

"Ion' do social media" I said shaking my head. "Dat' shit make people weird"

"Yeah, I agree" she said nodding her head, I licked my lips and shook my head as I heard scratches on the door.

"Kingston, get yo ass from my fucking door yo!" I yelled knowing it was him.

"Stoppp" Euphoria dragged out.