𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Friend, let's go to Glizmo's house" Mulani said, I looked over at her and nodded

"Friend, let's go to Glizmo's house" Mulani said, I looked over at her and nodded. "We should have a sleepover but at his house" she added.

It was only Mulani and I, I've been with her since I asked my mother to dropped me off at her house. We were both bored in the house because we waited hours before Mulani's customers came to pick up some orders.

"You want to friend?" She asked.

"Will he let us?" I asked.

"He better" Mulani said, I nodded. "Come on" she said. I watched as she stood up from the couch and walked off before I did the same and followed behind her.

"We gotta pack some clothes" Mulani said. I watched as she walked around her room going through drawers looking and laying out clothes.

"Do you wanna go buy some clothes or go home and get some?" She asked. "I can take you" she added, I nodded.

"So friend" Mulani said, I looked at her as she began smiling. "I have something to tell you"

"What's wrong?" I asked, she shook her head. I blinked my eyes as she continued going through clothes while smiling.

"You're smile is big" I said looking at her. "And pretty" I added.

"Aww, thank you friend" Mulani said, I nodded.

"So, I don't know if you've been looking and paying attention but Bryson and I are getting closer" She said, I blinked my eyes as I stared at her.

"Glizmo" She said. "Bryson is his real name" she said, I nodded.

"I thought you guys were already close..." I said.

"We are but I—I don't know friend" Mulani said. I watched as she stopped going through the pile of clothes, she bit her nails as she stared off at the wall.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Okay—ithinkilikehim" Mulani rushed out, I blinked my eyes at her. She squealed and covered her face.

"You're talking too fast Mulani" I said, she huffed. "I can't understand what you're saying"

"Okay" Mulani said, she sat up and leaned against the dresser and crossed her legs.

"I like him" she said, my eyes widen before I started smiling.

"Really?" I asked, she nodded.