𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Hey my followers" Mulani said, looking into the camera of her propped up phone

"Hey my followers" Mulani said, looking into the camera of her propped up phone. "This is my friend Euphoria" I looked up seeing her looking at me through the camera smiling. I waved and smiled.

"Ask us some questions" Mulani said. She rubbed her fingers through her hair. I sat back eyeing her, I pulled out my phone going to Wattpad to read a book. Reading was another hobby of mine I found that I'd like doing. It was something I always found myself doing to calm my nerves or did whenever I was bored.

Mulani and I were currently at the house waiting on the boys. They all had left out to run errands—not knowing when they were going to be finished, we decided to stay here. 

"Thank you, they said you're pretty friend" Mulani said, I looked and smiled.

"Thank you" I said lowly. Mulani smiled as she continued reading through the comments of her live.

"Y'all I'm hungry" Mulani said. "Friend you ain't hungry?" She asked, I looked up and nodded.

"Do she have a Instagram?" I heard Mulani say, I looked up seeing her still looking into her phone as comments flooded her screen. "Who is you and why you want my friend Instagram?" Mulani asked.

"Friend" Mulani called out, I looked up looking at her. "This nigga saying he want yo Instagram" she said. I looked at her live making sure to not put myself in the camera. I scanned through the comments before I seen the comment she was talking about.

I stood off to the side as another comment under the same account popped up. My eyes widen as I read it, I looked at Mulani seeing her smiling at me.

I shook my head, she nodded.

"She don't gotta come into the camera" Mulani said while mugging. "No he didn't—friend he done requested to join the live" she said, I huffed and shook my head.

"Let's just see what he tryna do" I watched as Mulani accepted the requested and waited until it connected in order for him to pop up on the screen. "And you better not be on no bullshit" Mulani said.

The screen spit into two making his camera pop up. I watched as the live's views went up a little along with some of the comments. I looked at the screen seeing nothing but black along with hearing a few noises before a guy's face popped up into the screen.

"Wassup" The guy's deep voice said. I looked at Mulani and then back at the screen.

"Who are you?" Mulani asked. I stood off to the side looking between her and the guy as they associated with each other. The thought of me seeing him before was something that I couldn't seem to get out of my mind. I didn't know where I seen him from but I know it was recently.

"My name Ka'Jai" He said. "I be over at Rougemont with Kelo and nem" he added. I blinked my eyes looking at Mulani as she looked off somewhere for a second before jumping.