𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"What's wrong baby?" I heard my mother ask from a distance, I sniffed burying my face deeper into my pillows

I heard her footsteps walk further into my room making me instantly sit up, her face turned into a frown as she looked at me.

"Talk to me ba—I miss Paris" I cried cutting her off, she looked at me in awe as she walked over towards my bed taking a sit.

I was currently in my feelings because I hadn't spoken to Paris none what so ever nor did we do our normal check in time with each while talking on the phone, so I was bombed.

It didn't feel normal at all for us not to go a whole day without talking to each other along with him not returning any of my calls that'd he failed to pick up.

"Aww" I heard my mother cooe, I laid my head on her shoulder as she pulled me closer to her wrapping her arms around me. "Well, when was the last time you guys talked?"

"Last night" I answered. "We were on the phone talking but something's off with him because we'd usually stay on the phone and go to sleep but last night we didn't—and even before that, I tried my hardest to have a conversation with him but it was like he didn't wanna have one"

I sniffed as tears continued rolling out of my eyes. "It was so dry mommy and our conversations never be dry"

"What did you y'all talk about?" My mother asked lifting my face as she wiped away my tears.

"We talked about Kingston because he asked about him" I said, she nodded. "He asked if he was getting out of hand and if he wanted me for him to come and get him and I said no. Then, I tried talking to him about maybe helping me with Mulani and Glizmo's surprise gender reveal I wanted to plan but it was like as if he didn't wanna talk about none of it"

"It's like he's getting tired of me because we're on break or he's really finally realizing that he doesn't wanna deal with me anymore" I said crying.

"Break? You guys are on break?" She asked, I nodded.

"Yeah" I said. "And it's all because of some ugly ass little girl—Euphoria!" My mother gasped cutting me off.

"I'm really sorry but it's the truth" I said, she chuckled. "She made me think the worst about our relationship and so I got in my feelings about it, denying his role as my boyfriend and clearly letting my stupid thoughts take over my mind"

"No, now maybe it's my fault" I said, I looked up at my mother as she continued laughing. "How can you even find this funny mom?"

"I'm sitting here crying to you about my boyfriend and about how he doesn't wanna talk to me and you're laughing" I said releasing myself from her hold.