𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘖𝘯𝘦

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Paris" I heard Euphoria called out. I laid there with my eyes closed and arms wrapped around her waist while my head laid on her stomach. I continued laying there before I felt a tap on my should, I began rubbing her lower back as I heard sigh.

"Paris..." Euphoria called out, I bit my lip as she started rubbing my back.

"What mama?" I answered with closed eyes.

"Can you get up?" I heard her ask.

"Mmcht, fa what?" I asked wrapping my arms around her more.

"I'm bored..." she said.

"Ian' nothing ta do" I said, I continued rubbing her back as I pecked skin on her side that I felt was out due to her shirt. "Whatchu' wanna do mama?"

"I want some ice cream" Euphoria said, I nodded. "Can we go get some?"

"Yeah..." I said, I dozed off as there were a silence before I opened my eyes once I felt Euphoria pushing my shoulders.

"Mama, chill out" I said grabbing her hands, I pushed myself up hovering my body on top of hers before I buried my face into her neck. "Where is you tryna go man?"

"I was going to play with Kingston" she said, I huffed. A nigga was just trying to sleep.

"Fa what, he sleep. He don't want you playing wit' him" I said pecking her neck.

"How do you know that?" She asked, I grinned as I heard her have a lil attitude. "It's not like he told you because he doesn't talk"

"Aight mama..." I said as I laid there. I shook my head as I felt Euphoria move before hearing loud music play.

"Sorry" I heard her say before she turned her phone down. The more I tried to fall back asleep or doze off I'a wake back up due to Euphoria laughing or her moving.

I just laid there with my eyes closed until I finally decided to open them, I looked at Euphoria seeing she was on her phone scrolling through Tiktoks.

She need to take ha ass to sleep

"You dat' bored?" I asked, she looked at me and nodded. I shook my head and lifted myself up before I got out the bed, I stretched and walked inside the bathroom. 

I grabbed my wash cloth and wiped my face, I looked into the mirror as I eyed myself before I took off my bonnet and started running my fingers through my dreadlocks.