𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

I sat on the side of my mother as I glanced over at her seeing she was eating a salad along with my grandma

We were over at my grandmother's house because she said that she didn't want to be stuck in the house, I didn't either so I decided to come over and sit with her as we kept my grandmother company.

I leaned my head against the head of the couch and rested my body as I watched TV.

"Euphoria, you want the remote baby?" I heard my grandmother ask, I smiled and looked over at her. "Here, change to something you like"

I stood up from my seat and reached over towards my grandmother grabbing the remote, I sat down as I went to the guide and began searching through the different channels. I continued searching before I came across Sparkle and clicked on it.

"Whitney on here, ain't she?" My mother asked, I nodded. "I thought she was"

I sat there as I continued watching Sparkle until it went on commercial and pulled out my phone going to Wattpad. I clicked on a book and began reading it until I found something that I didn't like and exited out of the book. I searched for more books under urban and black love but it seemed as if there weren't that many books so I just decided to exited out of the app itself.

I opened TikTok and scrolled for like five minutes to which seemed like thirty, I scrolled until I finally got tired of watching videos and went to my messages. I looked seeing there was an text from the group chat and Paris. I opened Paris's and I thread first reading what'd he texted.

𝐋𝐞𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬❤️

Whatchu' getting into?

                       Nothing, I'm at my nana's house

Y'all chilling?

Yeah, we're watching tv

See me a picture of you
I wanna see yo face

But I look ugly right now☹️

You too beautiful ta' look ugly

I don't have any lashes or lipgloss on
See

              I don't have any lashes or lipgloss on                                                                            See