𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

I opened and rubbed my eyes as I laid there looking up at the ceiling, I huffed feeling nothing but exhaustion run throughout my body as I tried moving but couldn't due to Euphoria's body laid out on top of mine

I stared at her, seeing her peacefully sleeping while nothing but visions of the rounds of sex she and I had filled my mind.Words couldn't even describe the feeling I felt in the moment of going back in time, thinking of all the things that happened within the few hours.

I was happy to say the least but I also was grateful and blessed.

I lived throughout another year to see another age but most of all, the changes that happened to me within a short amount of time had brought me bigger and better things.

I had a woman that loved and cared for me like I hadn't ever imagined along with the success of building myself as of better person-business wise, emotionally, physically and mentally, I felt better and I couldn't be more than thankful.

The feeling that described of being on cloud nine actually felt real and I found that crazy but I knew I didn't want it to end.

Feeling movement, I snapped out of my trance and looked at Euphoria who began stirring around. I winced at the feeling of her hand brushing against my morning wood, I shook my head watching as a frown appeared on her face while she moved.

"Mama" I called out, I began placing kisses on her face leaving a moan to escape from her mouth and reached down caressing her ass.

"Babe" she called out, I hummed in response while letting my hands roam down her body.

She lifted her head up as she looked at me before getting up quickly, I licked my lips as her full naked body came into view while she walked inside the bathroom and reached over grabbing my phone.

I unlocked and looked at it seeing all of the notifications from IMessages along with Instagram filled my screen, I scrolled through some quickly responding to the birthday wishes I saw. I opened Instagram going through people's stories passing them before I came up on Euphoria's, stopping and watching it.

𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐒𝗼𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥