𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Mommy!" I yelled as I walked downstairs, I made my way towards the living room where I heard the TV playing

"Mommy!" I yelled as I walked downstairs, I made my way towards the living room where I heard the TV playing. There I seen my mother along with Kareem sitting on the couch.

"Mommy, I'm leaving..." I said looking at her.

"Where you going boo?" She asked looking at me.

"Paris is picking me up" I said, she grinned.

"What y'all about to do?" My mother asked, I shrugged.

"Mhm, you don't wanna stay with me?" She asked, I blinked my eyes at her. I looked at Kareem as he looked over at me before looking over at my mother, she sat there looking at me as tears began rolling down her face.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" I asked.

"You don't like hanging with me anymore..." My mother said crying as she wiped her face, Kareem eyed her before he looked away from her as he tried holding in his laughter but failed and burst into laughter.

My mother continued crying as she looked between Kareem and I.

"That's not funny Kareem..." she said looking at him.

"Baby, you really crying because Euphoria about the leave?" Kareem asked laughing, my mother sat there and stared at him.

"She coming back Grace..."He said looking at her as he shook his head.

"She gone leave me here with you, ion wanna be here with you..." My mother said.

"Why? What I do?" Kareem asked wiping her face.

"You get on my nerves!" My mother yelled as she cried, I stood there and watched as she stood up from the couch.

"Mommy..." I looked at her as she walked over towards me and gave me and hug along with a kiss.

"See you later baby" She said, I blinked my eyes at her as she walked off.

"I love you!" I heard her yell before she walked away going to her room.

"I love you" I said, I looked over at Kareem as he shook his head while he stood up. I pulled out my phone as I felt it vibrate, I unlocked it and eyed it as I saw a message from Paris.

𝐋𝐞𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬❤️

I'm hea

"See you later Kareem" I said waving at him before I began walking towards the door.

"Wait, hold on lil bit" I heard Kareem say, I turned around and looked at him. I watched as he made his way over towards me before he reached in his pocket pulling out his wallet.