𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

I KNOW ITS SCARY..." I shook my head as I stood there listening to Euphoria sing out while I washed my face. "CAUSE SOMEONE ALWAYS GET HURT WHEN YOU'RE CARING!"

"AND I FELT THAT WAY TOO, BUT READY OR NOT—IT'S COMING FOR YOU TOO!" I stopped and paused, I looked back into the mirror as I stared at the outside of the shower. I mugged as she continued yelling out the lyrics making me smack my lips. "YOU FEEL THAT FIREEEE, JUST LET IT BURN!"

"Oh, hi" Euphoria said peeping her head out the shower door, I nodded. "I didn't know you were in here"

I shook my head.

"Can you hand me my towel, please?" She asked, I looked over grabbing the towel. "It's hot in here"

I handed her the towel as she grabbed it. She looked at me making me close my eyes while I smacked my lips knowing she didn't want me looking at her as she dried off wrapping the towel around her body.

I turned back towards the mirror continuing to wash my face, I grabbed her hand as she wrapped her arms around my waist while she stood behind me kissing it.

I smirked as she smiled before placing a peck on my back.

"You have to go out today—like do you have to go run errands?" Euphoria asked, I nodded while she looked at me. "What time are you gonna be back?"

"Ion' know baby" I said, I cleared my throat as I heard my voice rasp. "It ain't gone take me dat' long, I just gotta go figure some shit out wit' Gliz and nem"

She nodded.

"Why?"

"Nothing..." Euphoria answered shaking her head. "Can Mulani and Senia come over?"

"I don't care" I said grabbing my toothbrush, I grabbed the toothpaste opening it before I spreaded some on the brush before I began brushing my teeth.

Euphoria stood there watching me as I brushed my teeth, she laid there head onto my shoulder and stared at me through the mirror making me hold eye contact.

"I know that you're not gonna run any errands when you go out..." Euphoria blurted out, I leaned down spitting in the sink and looked back at her.

"Okay..." I said wiping my mouth before shrugging. "What I'm doing then?"

"Selling drugs" She said, I jerked my head at her bluntness before smirking. "And you do it with Glizmo and Cassius because they do it too"

"Yo..." I said laughing. "Where you hear dis' shit at?"

She shrugged. "I put all of my gathered information together, I kinda figured it out when I seen the loads of money you counted the other day along with the Saran Wrap and the weight scan"