𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"He so cute..." Senia said looking at Kingston, he laid in my arms as I held him. I looked down at him and gently rubbed him.

"Y'all I need help" I heard Mulani say, I looked up and seen her walking in before she walked over towards the couch sitting down.

"What you need help with?" Senia asked.

"Glizmo's birthday coming up and I wanna do something for him" Mulani said.

"What you gone do?" Senia asked looking at her.

"I don't know..." Mulani pouted. "That's why I need y'all help"

"What does he like to do?" I asked, Mulani shrugged.

"Smoke, shoot, kill people..." My looked at her with widen eyes as she looked at me.

"This girl said kill people..." Senia said shaking her head.

"He do, I mean he like playing the game and stuff but that's boring" Mulani said, Senia nodded.

"Sis, all you gotta do is give him a couple of bands, some gifts and pop miss mamas down there and he'll be good" Senia said, I blinked my eyes at her.

"No—I mean I am but like I want him to enjoy his day. I don't just want to do that for him because I can give him those things anytime..." Mulani said, I nodded.

We all sat there as we thought about what she'd should do. I didn't know much about what Glizmo liked all except from what I learned from being around him and the boys. They all had something in common which was playing the game and they all liked money and guns.

"Ooh, maybe I should throw him a pool party..." Mulani said. "But with like some big booty bitches and a lot of weed"

"Oh, that'll be lit" Senia said.

"Purr, then after we can just—ooh, I just know he gone give it to me good too" Mulani said smiling, I shook my head.

"You suppose to give it to him, it's his birthday" Senia said chuckling.

"Chile, we giving it to each other then" Mulani said waving her off, I sat there as they associated with each other and played with Kingston before I pulled out my phone. I opened it and went to Instagram as I started scrolling down my timeline.

                            𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢'𝐬 𝐒𝗼𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥