𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘚𝘪𝘹

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Come here" I said, I watched as Euphoria continued walking away as she grabbed Kingston going outside

"Come here" I said, I watched as Euphoria continued walking away as she grabbed Kingston going outside. "Yo..."

I shook my head standing up from the couch and following behind. "What's wrong wit' you?" I asked eyeing her, she shook her head.

"Nothing..." Euphoria answered, I stared at her. That was a lie, I knew it was. I could tell all just by her dry energy and movement it was.

"You sure?" I asked walking up to her, I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me while I buried my face into her neck pecking it.

"I'm fine" she said bending down rubbing Kingston. I let my eyes roam all over her while I stood there observing her before pulling out my phone checking the time.

"I gotta go out fa' ah' while, I gotta tend ta' some work wit' Glizmo and nem but I'll be back" I said looking up at her.

I furrowed my eyebrows as she continued playing around with Kingston while ignoring me.

"Yo, youn' hear me talking ta' you?" I asked looking at her, Euphoria looked over at me before looking away. "Hello?"

"Go ahead" She said sighing, I watched as she grabbed Kingston and walked passed me going back inside the house.

"I'll just stay here until you come back Paris—isn't that what I always do?" I heard her mumble making me lean forward as I tried hearing her clearly.

"Huh?" I asked chuckling as I followed behind her. "Whatchu' say?"

She turned around and eyed me before looking away as I stared at her while I walked passed her going over towards the kitchen grabbing my keys off the counter. I made my way back over where she was and stood in front of her as I looked down at her.

"Something on yo mind?" I asked grabbing her face as I began pecking it. "Huh, you wanna say something?"

I backed up letting my eyes connect with hers as we stood there looking at each other before she broke contact.

"I'm fine Paris" Euphoria said turning around walking towards the couch taking a seat. "You can leave now"

"Damn, it's like dat?" I asked walking over where she was, I leaned down gripping her chin lifting it up towards me. "Wassup wit' you, whatchu' got ah' attitude fa?"

"I don't have an attitude" she said, I blankly stared at her as she attempted to snatch away from my hold but couldn't. "Can you let go of me?"

"Nawl, let me know wassup before I leave" I said picking lit off her face. "Like whatchu' on, you feeling some type of way we need ta' discuss something?"

"I said that I'm fine Paris" Euphoria said looking at me. "I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine goodness. You can leave now, I'm fine I told you that before"