𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

"Yo..." I nodded my head as I walked inside the house seeing Glizmo sitting on the couch smoking, he looked over at me and nodded.

"Wassup man" he said dapping me up before we did our handshake. I looked around seeing it was only him in the living room.

"Whatchu' on?" I asked. "Where everybody else at?"

"Not shit. Ion' even know fr" Glizmo said.

"Yo ass high, huh?" I asked chuckling as he grinned and nodded, I shook my head. I walked through the house going to the back before I knocked on Mulani's room.

"Hold on!" I heard Mulani yell, I stood there waiting as I heard movement followed by Euphoria soft ass voice. The door open revealing her standing there smiling, I smirked as I eyed her seeing she was in a two piece.

"Hi Paris" Euphoria said smiling, I bit my lip and nodded my head. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I walked inside the room placing my face in the crook of her neck as she latched onto me.

"You look good as hell" I said kissing her neck, I looked up at her and shook my head as she stood there smiling. "I miss you"

"But we seen each other two days ago and we spoke on the phone" she said looking up at me.

"Ion' care" I said shrugging, I bent down at placed a kiss on her lips as she stared at me. "You saying you ain't miss ah' nigga or something?"

She giggled and shook her head. "I did, I did miss you" she said.

"Wassup ugly" I turned and eyed Mulani as I felt a hit go across my head.

"Keep playing like youn' like yo life Mulani" I said nodding my head.

"KeEp plaYiNg liKe youN' yO liFe, stfu" she mocked walking passed me as stuck up her middle finger making me do the same. I walked further inside the room and took a seat on the bed before I leaned back laying down.

"Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Bacon, Pancakes" I heard Euphoria sing as she stood there looking in the mirror while she adjusted her belly ring.

"Awe, this kinda hurts" she said picking with her belly button, I lifted myself up as I began played with my locs.

"Dats' new?" I asked looking at it, she looked at me and nodded.

"Yeah, I just bought it and put it but it hurts so I think I wanna take it out" Euphoria said looking at it before sighing.

"Come here" I said eyeing her, I watched as she walked over and stood in front of me before I grabbed the back of her thighs pulling her closer to me. I looked and touched her belly piercing before I leaned in placing a kiss onto it. "It's pretty, don't take it out. You gotta be a soldier, deal wit' da' pain"