1.34

I have been staying with the Cameron's for a few days now, I slept with Sarah in her room. And I constantly hang out with her and John B. But I haven't gone outside yet, wanting the wounds to properly heal before I went outside again, showcasing my lifeproblems to everyone. I still hadn't talked to JJ, and I only now realise what a big part of my life he was starting to become.

My wounds were mostly healed, so I decided today would be the day I would go back outside. I got dressed in a pair of short and a tube tob. A baby blue bikini underneath. John B had picked me and Sarah up from her house, bringing us to the chateau. Where Kie, Pope and JJ were. John B said they were okay with Sarah coming, but I wasn't sure, I wasn't even sure if they wanted me there since I have been ignoring them for a while.

"So you found the gold?" Sarah asked after John B explained what had happened.

"Yes." He confidently answered.

"But under an axe murderer's house?" Sarah asked.

"Well, yeah, uh- kind of." John B hesitated.

"Kind of?" I asked, not sure what he meant.

"That's perfect." Sarah said, ignoring my comment.

"Yes." John B said. "I mean, the only thing is the well is super sketchy deep." John B explained.

"Kinda wish I was with you guys." Sarah said.

"Yeah, me too." I mumbled as I remembered the fight between me and JJ, and I suddenly got really nervous about how he would react.

"You'll both be there for real tonight." John B said.

Sarah looked at him sceptically. "Is that okay?" She simply asked.

"Yeah, of course. What? Vlad and Val gotta be together, right?" He said.

"Wow, I feel so much like a third wheel right now." I groaned as I looked at the two in front of me. They looked back at me with amusing smiles on their faces.

"But, I mean... with the others." Sarah said.

"Yes, everything's fine." He reassured. "What?" He asked when Sarah looking at him sceptically.

"Kiara said something, didn't she?" She guessed, it does sound like Kie.

"No." He obviously lied.

"You're the worst liar I've ever met." Sarah said.

"I'm not lying." He tried to reason.

"Yeah, you are." I said, giving the guy a dissapointed look.

"Look, if she's gonna get territorial-" Sarah started, but John B stopped her.

"Hey, hey, hey, just listen. All right?" He started. "You're a part of this too. You got us the tannyhill map. Once we get with everybody, they're gonna be excited." John B said, but Sarah still looked sceptical, and could you blame her. Kie is not one to give up years of hatred just like that. "I promise."

Oh boy, this isn't going to go well...

_________

"No effing way!"

Told you!

"You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" Kie said as she paced through the room, I was seated on the back of the couch next to Sarah. My head in my hands in defeat.

"I dunno." Pope simply shrugged when John B looked at him hopeful.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share." JJ said, making me roll my eyes as I lifted my head.