1.21

Me and JJ walked into Heywards shop laughing. JJ had spent the entire way here, mocking my mother, repeating her words in a high pitched voice.

We greeted Kie and Pope and just hung out for a little. JJ left somewhere along the way, something about a teddybear.

When both Pope and JJ had left, Kie started talling about something rather unsuspected.

"So... you and JJ have gotten close..." She said, in kind of a hinting tone. I knew what she was getting at, but nothing was going on so I acted clueless.

"Yeah... remember when I first hung out with you guys, well, attempted." I asked, changing the subject.

"Woah, stop there. Don't change the subject here..." she protested. I groaned in respons, I let my head fall down to rest on my crossed arms. I lifted my head when Kie tapped my arm, I looked up and she had a ridiculous grin on her face. "So, you know what I'm talking about."

"It's kinda hard to miss. But it's bullshit, JJ and I are just friends. Yes, we are close, and yes, I lobe hanging out with. But I love hanging with Pope, john B and you too, it's not like I have feeling for one of you." I answered.

Kie leant back in her seat, as if she was studying my every movement, I got a little nervous from her sudden seriousness. Suddenly she snapped back to reality and rapped her hands around her cup of water. "You so like him... you just don't know it yet, but you so do. And if you do get together. I'll be ten dollars richer." She murmered.

"Wait did you make a bet."

"Yup, with John B and Pope. Pope doesn't think you'll get together, the idiot, and he is supposed to be ths smart one. And John B, he does believe you'll get together, just not now. He believes you'll get together somewhere next year. So I know I'm going to win." She explained.

"Than I guess Pope will be ten dollars richer..." I said leaning back, sipping my drink, hiding my face behind the cup.

________________

After about 30 minutes, I finally found JJ, and the business with the teddybear, was basically shooting the bear untill it would fall apart. I sat on a log behind him and just watched him shoot for a little. After about 5 minutes. JJ lowered the gun and took of the headphones he had on. He turned around to face me before walking towards me, sitting down next to me on the log. Neither of us really knew what to say, so we stayed quiet. But it was a comfortable silence, no awkwardness. My eyes driftes off to the gun that was resting under his touch on the log. I reached for it, and grabbed it from his grip with a sigh. He looked at me as I examined the gun. "What the hell have we gotten ourselves into." I asked quietly, asking myself more.

"I don't even know, some deep shit I guess. But what I do know, is that you need to learn how to work thus thing." He said standing up, holding out his hand for me to grab. I grabbed it with hesitation, not sure I'd want to learn how to shoot.

JJ lead me to the spot he was just standing. I wasn't relaxed at all, and he seemed to notice. "Relax princess, you'll never have to actually use it. And besides, I'll never let you actually use it." He said, in an attempt to comfort me. I nodded slowly as I adjusted the gun in my hand.

"Okay so, what you do, is you put your hand here." He explained, adjusting my hand slightly, the gun was easier to hold now, but it still didn't feel comfortable. "Now, you just stand right here. And point the gun to the teddybear, and pull the trigger." He explained, adjusting my position with his hand on my hip, my breath hitched slightly at his touch, his fingers seemed to leave a trace of fire on my skin. My hand was shaking a little, the feeling of having an actual gun in my hand, was stressing me out. It was not some plastic gun you'd buy in the toystore, the ones with the little plastic that hurt like a bitch.